Turn on thread page Beta

Indian Friends Group watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vex44)
    Im coming to london on feb 20th for a uni open day! Anything going on then?!?
    I'm on half term then...
    But not anywhere in London on that day, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    harsh, which uni open day? i need to go to some as well! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

I'm in London from 22nd Feb-2nd March if anyone wants to do anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesta)
    harsh, which uni open day? i need to go to some as well! :p:
    Hey, this is for Cass Business school, which is part of city uni, so yea, im coming to london then, aint got a clue how to get ANYWHERE, so il just turn up at a train station and then get lost lol!

ReputationRep:
    Chandersssssssssssssssssss! :sugar:

(Original post by vex44)
    Hey, this is for Cass Business school, which is part of city uni, so yea, im coming to london then, aint got a clue how to get ANYWHERE, so il just turn up at a train station and then get lost lol!
    :p:
    I'll probably do the same.

Hey Jet :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vex44)
    lol :p:

hey jet :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in London on the 22nd Feb, but I'm going to an Economics competition semi-final :cool:

ReputationRep:
    what's everyone talking about?

ReputationRep:
    a IFG meet up!

ReputationRep:
    In the Easter Chanders ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    I'm in london from march 12th 1990- august 31st 2008.

ReputationRep:
    I got a good idea, its unfair on the people who live far from london to come there, and its unfair for people from london to come else where, so we should allll meet up in INDIA lol!! Seeing as we are the IFG, tickets are on nesh lol!! I want business class tickets k!

ReputationRep:
    Where are you going on September 1st LawYah?

lol vex!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going University at either Birms or Leicester :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vex44)
    I got a good idea, its unfair on the people who live far from london to come there, and its unfair for people from london to come else where, so we should allll meet up in INDIA lol!! Seeing as we are the IFG, tickets are on nesh lol!! I want business class tickets k!
    Thanks Harsh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vex44)
    :rofl:

the reason why we thought london is good is that the majority of active posters here are either in london or very near - e.g. nesh, ram, lawyah, jet (i think? sorry if i'm wrong ), me, zoob at certain times etc. and rafa (who posts here lots :p:)

where as you and jessica are a couple of the only ones who live far.

ReputationRep:
    Lol i was only joking kira, I agree, london is the best place to meet, but india would have been more fun!!

ReputationRep:
    And tbh who wants to go wales and lancashire.

NO ONE :ninja:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.