Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anived)
    You'll find a wife if you search in India.
    haha you funny get! i know, as soon as you go to india once you're my age, everyone seems to think you've come there to get married!

dreading that if i go there - well actually it'd be cool. i'll lead them all on just to meet the girls

parantoo main reason indya jawaa to etla matay che, ke manay aankho nu opreshun karwu che. bhaarat desh maa khaasu sastu malay che. maara dada ne bhi me koi diwshe joya nathi

lol. i'm off to sleep now. byeee people.
    nice to have found a friendly group of people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linguist786)
    haha you funny get! i know, as soon as you go to india once you're my age, everyone seems to think you've come there to get married!

dreading that if i go there - well actually it'd be cool. i'll lead them all on just to meet the girls

parantoo main reason indya jawaa to etla matay che, ke manay aankho nu opreshun karwu che. bhaarat desh maa khaasu sastu malay che. maara dada ne bhi me koi diwshe joya nathi

lol. i'm off to sleep now. byeee people.
    nice to have found a friendly group of people!
    :rofl: My cousin goes India to have fun and people pester her to get married . Its funny.

See you. Have a good dream. You might find yourself in India with people pestering you about marriage. :rofl: See you, Nice to meet you linguist786.

ReputationRep:
    These are some alternative ones too:
    IFG logo(3) alternative(2) the one with the white background looks great Anived. wuaw, you seem to be a good designer. You may please go ahead for the logo request now. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    oh hello everyone.

first time i have seen this thread!

my parents are originally indian, and i'm very proud of my roots lol! but sadly i've never been to india!

i speak Gujarati and Hindi (well broken Hindi!) and Urdu
    Bienvenue à l' IFG linguist786

soon, we are going to get the IFG logo with Anived's great contribution for the logo and hope all our members will re-add the official logo of IFG once we get it.

Nysh, Done. You are our official member now

ReputationRep:
    People pestering you about marriage? That depends where you go, if you go to the run down places in the north maybe cos they want to move to the UK, but the more developed and dynamic cities such as Bangalore, Chennai etc people arent like that.

ReputationRep:
    woo-hoo gujrati's taking over the world lol!!!... well atleast begining to take over the IFG!!! I went to India this year and like nobody tried to marry me off!!! They joked about it obv though lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni)
    woo-hoo gujrati's taking over the world lol!!!... well atleast begining to take over the IFG!!! I went to India this year and like nobody tried to marry me off!!! They joked about it obv though lol!!
    Hmm, So we can start arranged marraiges in IFG

ReputationRep:
    This society now has a logo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni)
    We, Gujarati's are taking over the world. Muhahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all how is everyone doing

well done Anived. we now have anice logo for our IFG

We have almost reached 1000 posts now

anyone seen Rang de basanti i was thinking of going to see it this week, is it any good?

Sumit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumitk87)

anyone seen Rang de basanti i was thinking of going to see it this week, is it any good?

Sumit
    Hi Sumit, How are you doing? yayy Yesss we are nearing to 1000runs for IFG. lol !

I watched Paheli recently and I didn't like it that much

Haven't seen Rang de basanti. You are gonna be the first to watch it. So, you have to give us the feeback so that we will dare to watch it

Have a nice Weekend everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumitk87)

Sumit
    Thank you sumitk87

My friend went to watch Rang de basanti and said it was really good.

I want to watch it :mad:

ReputationRep:
    We, Gujarati's are taking over the world. Muhahaha!
    :hmmmm2: ... lol. bo haru che la!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I haven't posted here in ages, kinda forgot about this thread

How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PennyRoyalTea)

How is everyone?
    lol PRT...

i jus joined last week and thought i should chk this thread out!

anyways me

np_desi, from Wembley, London!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PennyRoyalTea)

How is everyone?
    yayy we are fine n how abt u? what have you been doin all these days?

ReputationRep:
    :party: 1000'th Post!!!! Go Indian Friends Group!!!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmmm2: ... lol. bo haru che la!
    Yep, Bo haru che! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Bo haru che! :p:
    :party:
    Youppieeee, It's our 1000 posts celebration and also India won the one day match today. Great play by Dhoni and Yuvraj. One more match to go to win the series. yayy Hope we win the cup. lol !

Anived, Special thanks for all the help for the logo and getting our IFG official.

MEMBERS, We have our official Logo now. We have a link on the very first thread of IFG http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=94865 Just click on it and get registered yourself as an official member

ReputationRep:
    India won the match? Thats great

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2008
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.