This discussion is closed.
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Abhinaya)
:party:
Youppieeee, It's our 1000 posts celebration and also India won the one day match today. Great play by Dhoni and Yuvraj. One more match to go to win the series. yayy Hope we win the cup. lol !

Anived, Special thanks for all the help for the logo and getting our IFG official.

MEMBERS, We have our official Logo now. We have a link on the very first thread of IFG Just click on it and get registered yourself as an official member
:eek: dont forget Tendulkar who anchored the innings and really should have got 100 Also Ganguly should be in the team instead of the inconsistant Kaif!
Abhinaya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by john williams)
:eek: dont forget Tendulkar who anchored the innings and really should have got 100 Also Ganguly should be in the team instead of the inconsistant Kaif!
Oops... sorry sorry ! How can I forget Papa of Indian cricket He's always the top star.
__WiZaRD__
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
for all you desis who do not have access to bollywood movies, songs, etc, heres a cool website where you can find several movies to watch online, for free! www.youtube.com

its really awsome, just search for the video your looking for!
PennyRoyalTea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yayy we are fine n how abt u? what have you been doin all these days?
yeah I'm fine too, absolutely shattered atm though, ah I've just been doing this and that, and exams came in somewhere in the middle there :rolleyes: but I'm back now :party:
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by PennyRoyalTea)
yeah I'm fine too, absolutely shattered atm though, ah I've just been doing this and that, and exams came in somewhere in the middle there :rolleyes: but I'm back now :party:
ayy, glad to see you back with us again. You need some time to relax as well.. with our IFG members HAKUNA MATAATAA
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by sumitk87)
anyone seen Rang de basanti i was thinking of going to see it this week, is it any good?

Sumit
Sumit,
How was the movie finally? Heard nothing from you ^o)

lol ! can't wait to hear from you coz I need to buy the DVD if it's worth watching it.
PennyRoyalTea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ayy, glad to see you back with us again. You need some time to relax as well.. with our IFG members HAKUNA MATAATAA
Yep, The Lion King, what a great movie eh :rolleyes:
np_desi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
INDIA WIN THE SERIES 3-1....yipieeeeeeeeeee

jeeti gaya
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by np_desi)
INDIA WIN THE SERIES 3-1....yipieeeeeeeeeee

jeeti gaya
yayy ! wahooo :cheers: good play by guys

Get set for the England Vs India Series
01- 05 Mar 1st Test Nagpur
09 - 13 Mar 2nd Test Mohali, Chandigarh
18 - 22 Mar 3rd Test Mumbai (Bombay)
28 Mar 1st ODI New Delhi
31 Mar 2nd ODI Faridabad
03 Apr 3rd ODI Goa
06 Apr 4th ODI Kochi (Cochin)
09 Apr 5th ODI Guwahati
12 Apr 6th ODI Jamshedpur
15 Apr 7th ODI Indore
Bring_it_on
Report 12 years ago
Heeeey just got back from India yday.., had a wkkkkd time, absolutely nackered now tho. Hadnt been to mumbai for soooo long, last time i went i musta bn bout 5...it wos crayyyzeee going bak there, its such a different world completely! Highlight has gotta be a cow stickin its head into r rickshaw..omdyzzz i had a hearrrtt attack there n theeeen man..twas 222 funnay. Anywayz js thought id say heylooo ta all u guyz...watched hte match out there 2, whooo go india! newayzzz im off ta finish my unpacking, euurgh how i h8 unpackin...

cyaaaaaaaa
sumitk87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well done India !

Always nice to beat pakistan lol

i havnt been able to see rang de basanti yet
cos the timings changed and i got uni stuff, exam next week and 4 courseworks. and cant find the time to see it :eek: !
so annoying
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bring_it_on)
Heeeey just got back from India yday.., had a wkkkkd time, absolutely nackered now tho. Hadnt been to mumbai for soooo long, last time i went i musta bn bout 5...it wos crayyyzeee going bak there, its such a different world completely! Highlight has gotta be a cow stickin its head into r rickshaw..omdyzzz i had a hearrrtt attack there n theeeen man..twas 222 funnay. Anywayz js thought id say heylooo ta all u guyz...watched hte match out there 2, whooo go india! newayzzz im off ta finish my unpacking, euurgh how i h8 unpackin...

cyaaaaaaaa
Hey welcome back from India Nicole. So have you got your Indian outfit from Linkin road? lol ! hahaha... maybe the cow must have had some itching and did that with the rickshaw:p:
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
well done India !

Always nice to beat pakistan lol

i havnt been able to see rang de basanti yet
cos the timings changed and i got uni stuff, exam next week and 4 courseworks. and cant find the time to see it :eek: !
so annoying
Recently, I was watching these Paheli and Lucky movies. They weren't that great as expected. All the best for your exam and see you soon.
Bring_it_on
Report 12 years ago
Hey welcome back from India Nicole. So have you got your Indian outfit from Linkin road? lol ! hahaha... maybe the cow must have had some itching and did that with the rickshaw:p:
Heeyaaa yeaaa got a white and pink one im lyk sooo in lurve wif it lolz, duno wen ill ever where it bt it luks real pretty in ma cupboard! Hehe the cow thing soooo wasnt funny at the timeee i lyk dieeeddd! Dunno bout the cow itching bt i reallly ammm...have soooo many mosquito bites now man, its propa annoyiiiin...they didnt evn bite no1 elseeee, none of ma family have any n iii have lyke 30...i guess i just have wkkkkd tasting blooood :p:
Air
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yayy ! wahooo :cheers: good play by guys

Get set for the England Vs India Series
01- 05 Mar 1st Test Nagpur
09 - 13 Mar 2nd Test Mohali, Chandigarh
18 - 22 Mar 3rd Test Mumbai (Bombay)
28 Mar 1st ODI New Delhi
31 Mar 2nd ODI Faridabad
03 Apr 3rd ODI Goa
06 Apr 4th ODI Kochi (Cochin)
09 Apr 5th ODI Guwahati
12 Apr 6th ODI Jamshedpur
15 Apr 7th ODI Indore
:eek: *Writes the dates on the calendar*
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
anyone kno who is covering the cricket ?
will it be skysports or will it be some other channel like ary/setanta ?
Thanks
Sumit
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think it's sky sports but is sooo easily could be one of the other silly channels!!!
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
anyone kno who is covering the cricket ?
will it be skysports or will it be some other channel like ary/setanta ?
Thanks
Sumit
yeah skysports are the official telecast.

what you guys gonna do this weekend? Gonna watch this movie chori chori chupke chupke. Haven't watched it till now. lol ! I dunno how is the film? anyone?
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bring_it_on)
Heeyaaa yeaaa got a white and pink one im lyk sooo in lurve wif it lolz, duno wen ill ever where it bt it luks real pretty in ma cupboard! Hehe the cow thing soooo wasnt funny at the timeee i lyk dieeeddd! Dunno bout the cow itching bt i reallly ammm...have soooo many mosquito bites now man, its propa annoyiiiin...they didnt evn bite no1 elseeee, none of ma family have any n iii have lyke 30...i guess i just have wkkkkd tasting blooood :p:
aah, How lucky u. Indian mosquitoes luv u They leave their lipstick symbols on the people they like. lol ! I was a mosquito criminal when I was in India coz they luv me too:mad: I dunno how many I'll kill per night when I go to visit my parents village.
That seems really good combination white n pink. You have to wear it on a good day according to the Indian calendar:p:
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anived)
:eek: *Writes the dates on the calendar*
Lunar or Solar? :p: Hope not the nuclear:eek: yayy
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads