Indian Friends Group Watch

This discussion is closed.
parag
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My gran's been watchin the cricket on Star Plus, check that if you aint got sky sports
Charl
Report 12 years ago
Heyloo! Just discovered this society! Can I join please!? I'm Charleney, 18, was born here - my parents born in Mumbai nd Kenya, so technically Indian! Proud as well of it!! Umm my bday is 12th January! Oh nd I'm also based in London! :cool: x
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i forgot to mention other cricket news ...

India under 19s are through to the world cup final

we will be playing pakistan, we beat england in semis after scoring 292 and bowling them out for about 50

GO INDIA !
Air
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Abhinaya)
Lunar or Solar? :p: Hope not the nuclear:eek: yayy
:confused: I don't get that
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Abhinaya, I've been thinking of doin a trivia thing with my choco society, and then I thought, why not do one for the indian friends group? I'll come up with some questions for you if you think its a good idea..
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Serina M)
Abhinaya, I've been thinking of doin a trivia thing with my choco society, and then I thought, why not do one for the indian friends group? I'll come up with some questions for you if you think its a good idea..
sure Serina. It's your group. You may go ahead.

(Original post by Anived)
:confused: I don't get that
Lol ! Like Solar calendar and Lunar Calendar think soon there will be a nuclear calendar :eek: coz all countries are advancing in nuclear technology. India is already in the run so probably, we will be following nuclear calendar soon

(Original post by sumitk87)
India under 19s are through to the world cup final
GO INDIA !
Sumit, when is that match with pakistan? our junior team and mainly our women cricket teams are also performing well these days except that India is not promoting olympic players that's too sad we are craving for olympic medals.
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charleney!)
Heyloo! Just discovered this society! Can I join please!? I'm Charleney, 18, was born here - my parents born in Mumbai nd Kenya, so technically Indian! Proud as well of it!! Umm my bday is 12th January! Oh nd I'm also based in London! :cool: x
Hey sure you can. Welcome to IFG:rock: You may click on official member icon in our first page members thread and request for membership.

(Original post by parag)
My gran's been watchin the cricket on Star Plus, check that if you aint got sky sports
Hey parag, Do you wanna join us as well?
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Where did your avatar go abhinaya?
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Serina M)
Where did your avatar go abhinaya?
Thanks choc girl. I'm back with my handsome avatar

woohey ! Unbeatable India. we did it again. Won the pak series.
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Now it's time to trounce England!!!
jr2007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Easy win for India against england - we done it so many times before and with class players like Dhoni and RP and Yuvraj Singh should be breeze. Feels like the world cup again!
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
we should be able to handle england no problem however sehwag is still injured and now yuvrag has a hamstring injury so will miss the first test.

Abhinaya, you were asking when india where playing the u-19s final, it was on the same day as the last ODI against pakistan. We got beaten badly in the u19 final by pakistan, but atleast we beat them where it actually counted , beating them 4-1 in pakistan is a good achievement :p:
Sumit
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by sumitk87)
Abhinaya, you were asking when india where playing the u-19s final, it was on the same day as the last ODI against pakistan. We got beaten badly in the u19 final by pakistan, but atleast we beat them where it actually counted , beating them 4-1 in pakistan is a good achievement :p:
Sumit
Thanks sumit hmm, cricket is such a game it drives me crazy. lol ! I sometimes give up coz I waste lot of time watching the match and finally they lose but, soon our Indian team will tempt me again winning the very next series coz I didn't watch? omg omg ! :confused: :confused:
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I cant watch the cricket, because we dont have digital!! Go india though! I hope they beat England!!
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://images.dmusic.com/v7/emoticons/flag-india.gif

I found a little india flag emoticon! Click the link!!
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am so gutted that setanta got the rights to the series!!! Why not Sky Sports, or sony, of zee or star or even Ary Setantais so damn expensive will end up costing around £150 for the complete series!!! ridiculous!!
jr2007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!! No cricket on ARY or Sony or Zee or Star!!!!!!!!!!

Well this calls for a visit to a local uni with affluent indian population and watching it on projector
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by chandni)
I am so gutted that setanta got the rights to the series!!! Why not Sky Sports, or sony, of zee or star or even Ary Setantais so damn expensive will end up costing around £150 for the complete series!!! ridiculous!!
it costs 1.50 a day i believe. which is about 30 for the lot i think.
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Hey,
welcome again to all new official members. you names have been added

Adhsur and solInvicitus sorry that I couldn't add your names coz it says you are registered to too many socs

chandni could you please once again request for your membership? coz I tried to delete one of your existing dual membership and both got deleted.

woo, our strength is 19 members including chandni good going.
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i believe i had some misinformation that the series is on setanta typical indians leaving everything to the eleventh hour lol nothing decided yet so one of "our" channels may still get it!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (518)
80.69%
Leave (124)
19.31%

Watched Threads