The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sowweii hic_et_ubique..:frown:
Never intend to offend n e 1 .....:frown:

It was jus dat I was in gud mud today so thot of havin fun...But It back fired

Apologies again...If by n e means ne 1 is feeling offended....Apologies:frown:

@Abhinaya: I wud b glad to part of the IFG Hindi Library contributors..
Reply 1421
Abhishekrox

well, sorry to spoil your gud mud Abhishekrox. You just really rox as always. It was just an action-reaction theory:p:

There was an your action recently and immediately you had a strong reaction. nothing to worry. lol !

That's kind of you to accept for Hindi lib contribution. It's time for me to go to bed now and from tomm we can work on some good phrases to present.

nite everyone...
Abhishekrox

no offence taken! seriously, im not offended at all... in fact im sorry if i ruined your good mood .. feel better! :tee:
hic_et_ubique
no offence taken! seriously, im not offended at all... in fact im sorry if i ruined your good mood .. feel better! :tee:

hey...u dont feel sorry...N e ways...Thanx...AM feeling betta now...:smile:
Well now back to work...Here I m attachin image consistin all hindi vowels & consonents....Really helpful in pronounciation...

Hope to b appreciated..:smile:
Abhishekrox
hey...u dont feel sorry...N e ways...Thanx...AM feeling betta now...:smile:
Well now back to work...Here I m attachin image consistin all hindi vowels & consonents....Really helpful in pronounciation...

Hope to b appreciated..:smile:

Good job! I feel intimidated by it tho... haven't been to a hindi class since grade 8 :eek:
My useful hindi phrase of the day:
Can you speak English?
-Aap angrezi bolte hain? (pronounced - angrézi, bolté)
hehehe very useful isnt it? :biggrin:
Reply 1425
Thanks to our Hindi profs. for the valuable contribution:smile: you guys are really impressive.

I would like to invite Imogen1988 who's going to visit sikkim soon beginning 2007 and would like to meet many Indians possible before leaving there.
Welcome to IFG Imogem1988 and hope you'll have a good time with our members and in India soon. That's great you gonna spend in India during your gap year :smile: What exactly you are going to do there and which place in sikkim exactly? Hope you will find some of our members who knows well about sikkim.
Reply 1426
Hearty Welcome to our new members Mugdha who LUVS India:biggrin: and joy12 who's joining warwick this september and wanna b in touch with fella Indians :wink:

Please present urself to our soc. mugdha and joy12 :smile:
Reply 1427
Hi guys
Which Uni's are U applying to ?
Anyone going to India to Study?
Reply 1428
Thank you for the warm wellcome
Reply 1429
Mugdha
Hi guys
Which Uni's are U applying to ?
Anyone going to India to Study?

Do you reside in India Mugdha? Where are u basically from?

PS : How are our Hindi tutors? Hope we will continue the same form as we had a good start with our hindi phrases :wink:
Abhinaya

PS : How are our Hindi tutors? Hope we will continue the same form as we had a good start with our hindi phrases :wink:

I'm alive!! :biggrin: OK... what hindi phrase for today? hmmm how about:
i like tsr :p: - mujhe tsr pasand hai. (pronounced - mujhé) you can replace tsr with something else, for example mujhe chocolate pasand hai i.e. i like chocolate.

will this phrase do?:tsr2:
Reply 1431
hic_et_ubique
I'm alive!! :biggrin: OK... what hindi phrase for today? hmmm how about:
i like tsr :p: - mujhe tsr pasand hai. (pronounced - mujhé) you can replace tsr with something else, for example mujhe chocolate pasand hai i.e. i like chocolate.

will this phrase do?:tsr2:

Mujhe bhartiya khana bahuth pasand hai :biggrin:
It's a good one thanks hic_et_ubique. what are you doing these days? u on vacation now?
Hello! ok so wats goin on in here now??..looks like we got a hindi theme goin on here..how about we just skip to the best hindi film actor i.e. shahrukh khan! now he is somethign to talk about :biggrin:

ahhhh! A level results come out on the 17th!! ahhhhh!

oo and hello to anyone new here!
Reply 1433
Crazy_Harsharn
Hello! ok so wats goin on in here now??..looks like we got a hindi theme goin on here..how about we just skip to the best hindi film actor i.e. shahrukh khan! now he is somethign to talk about :biggrin:

ahhhh! A level results come out on the 17th!! ahhhhh!

oo and hello to anyone new here!

yayy :smile: there you are. How was your vacation in Italy? What did u do there?

Lol! any shahrukh's new film releasing soon? I watched this movie "Shakti" released in french cinema and just for the small shahrukh's role there such a big pub for the film. lol !

All the best for your results.
lol hiya i aint gobe to italy yet just been busy workin..shakti is well old man the newest film is ermm kabhi alvida na kehna which is out soon so yay!

wat have u been up 2??
Abhinaya
Mujhe bhartiya khana bahuth pasand hai :biggrin:
It's a good one thanks hic_et_ubique. what are you doing these days? u on vacation now?

Wow that's a good line to use :biggrin: Yeah I have nothing to do until uni starts in October *yawn*

P.S.: GOOD LUCK to crazy_harshan (hello) and all those awaiting A level results!:yy: :king1:
lol cheerz i need all the luck i can get! hello to u too!
Abhinaya
Mujhe bhartiya khana bahuth pasand hai

Mujhay Bhartiya Nari bahut pasand hai...:biggrin: Narishakti Zindabad..:biggrin:

Was lately bzy with sum issue...dats why cud not post n e thing,,

How bout goin for hindi proverbs?

Ghar ki muragi, dal barabar
(Possible english equivalent:We do not value the the things that we already possess)
Reply 1438
Crazy_Harsharn
the newest film is ermm kabhi alvida na kehna which is out soon so yay!
wat have u been up 2??

how's the new one? did you watch it? I got my first job recently :smile: It's really interesting.

Abhishekrox
Mujhay Bhartiya Nari bahut pasand hai...:biggrin: Narishakti Zindabad..:biggrin:

Was lately bzy with sum issue...dats why cud not post n e thing,,

How bout goin for hindi proverbs?

Ghar ki muragi, dal barabar
(Possible english equivalent:We do not value the the things that we already possess)

hope u solved your issue finally :smile: what's the literal translation for Ghar ki muragi, dal barabar?
Reply 1439
In Mumbai atm, funky city! Leaving in an hour and a half for Goa though. Not seen too much of the monsoon so far, but then I've been up in the himalayas, Delhi and Rajasthan, so I guess I've been skipping it. Bought an umbrella yesterday though and used it once :smile:

Food here is brilliant, I'm going to come back fat, which I'm sure is not what you're meant to do at all.

I'd be interested to know why people stare so much? Like if we're sitting on a train reading people will move into our section of the carriage from their seats to sit and watch us... are they just curious? I'm sure me reading a book is pretty boring stuff :smile: Also, when we stopped to look at a beetle suddenly a load of Indian people started crowding around to look at it.... feels weird to have people so interested in us!

This country is cool though.:cool:

Latest