Turn on thread page Beta

Indian Friends Group watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    I haven't added the names if I didn't have full details of them. Also many people posted just once. So I would have missed out their names as well. But no worries. Will add it now and wish him on his B'day if you know the date as well
    I can't see my name on the list and I'm sure I've posted more than once :eek:

hiya everyone!

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: ;grouphugs;

ReputationRep:
    Hey dude Alright? What are you doin this weekend? I am attending a function.Two Indian friends marrying in France tomm Girl is Indo-French and Boy is pure Indian. lol ! That would be great fun. They will be marrying at the City Council n later we'll be having lunch at a Restaurant.
    Hey Yeah, all is good init! Yeah marriages are good fun but the best ones are in India though!!! Even England isn't that fun!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithun)
    I can't see my name on the list and I'm sure I've posted more than once :eek:
    hahaha... FYI, That list was created when we didn't have the system of adding as a member thru TSR. I had to do everything manually. But, the members who were added later thru TSR official membership are ofcourse our most honoured members

If you prefer the old system. That's okie. Well, To avoid this confusion. I am again recalling everyone who are not added to the list on our first thread to post me your details and I will surely add all the names with their B'days and place of origin.

ReputationRep:
    ZooBoT : loll !!! ZooBoT seems so romantic in Florida.

Lilac : Wooo laa laaah.... Lilac is still continuing her healthy tips:p:

Singh : How are Punjabi marriages? Have you been to marriages back in Punjab? That's so different how they get the bride to the marriage place. lol !
    On a Horse, A costly car, A camel, An Elephant.... That depends on the region and the social status of the family as well.

ReputationRep:
    Singh : How are Punjabi marriages? Have you been to marriages back in Punjab? That's so different how they get the bride to the marriage place. lol !
    On a Horse, A costly car, A camel, An Elephant.... That depends on the region and the social status of the family as well.
    Punjabi marriages are really good!!! I don't really live in Punjab, im from Delhi, however wedddings there are amazing. My brother is going on a horse when he gets married. i don't know the social implications in it though, but i am sure there is lol!!! but yeah punjabi marriages are amazing lol!!! When you get your bhangra shoes on, then thats it you going to enjoy the party!!!

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoubleOSeven)
    hello everyone!
    Hey, hows you? How has your day been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    Hey, hows you? How has your day been?
    Hi Alagh Howz ya weekend? Havin fun?

ReputationRep:
    hahaha... FYI, That list was created when we didn't have the system of adding as a member thru TSR. I had to do everything manually. But, the members who were added later thru TSR official membership are ofcourse our most honoured members

If you prefer the old system. That's okie. Well, To avoid this confusion. I am again recalling everyone who are not added to the list on our first thread to post me your details and I will surely add all the names with their B'days and place of origin.
    No worries man, was just kidding

ReputationRep:
    Hi Alagh Howz ya weekend? Havin fun?
    Awww, lol yeah the weekend is going fine. im having fun and i am just counting the days till i leave for India. 4 days left!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    Awww, lol yeah the weekend is going fine. im having fun and i am just counting the days till i leave for India. 4 days left!!!
    :eek: Jealous, Jealous. lol ! Where in India are you going? n when will u return back? I can't go to India till mid 2008 As I dunn have any vacation.

But going to Venice for 4 days from 26th April to 1st May

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithun)
    No worries man, was just kidding
    neways, that's a good idea mithun. We keep adding more B'days so tht it's the special way to celebrate our B'days in IFG Please send me yours.

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stranded)
    :hello:
    ;happy2;

:eek4: You are TSR 1/2 god? :p:

Your Logo iz cuute

ReputationRep:
    Gee, i havent posted here for ages.
    Im gujurati hindu.
    Likes of india- Dharmic religions. Indian food. culture. Village life. language. cricket

Dislikes of india- All other major religions ( you know the ones i mean) apart from judaism. The way in which westernisation is leading to a loss of culture. You see people wearing t-shirts and jeans instead of indian clothes. How dharma has always been oppressed. EG by the muslims and the christians.
    Contribution to global warming. Also how the indian youth affiliate themselves with caucasians. Is it true that skin lightening therapies are becoming more popular. Big modern cinema complexes. Most bollywood movies- Ill justify this if you want me too.

dislikes of indians in england- Ignorance of culture, religion and language. for the youth. Interracial marriages. How a lot of the youth dont like indian food.
    Also the sheer apathy that the majority of the youth have to learn about their heritage.

Me? I started learning Hindi but its been a while. Im saving up for the next book. I love indian food, cricket, indian clothes, and i my village when i went on holiday to india. I kind of wish i grew up in a village as im certain that village life is the best life. Im scared that india will lose its culture and dharma, as it sucuumbs to western values. The indian landscape is awesome. i bet no other country has such variety. I hate jeans.

BUT I LOVE INDIA!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    JAI HIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    kemch milio!

ReputationRep:
    saruu chuu! Tamaar tabiyat kewoo che? Tumé Bharate furú?
    My gujuratis not top notch, but i understand eveerything.
    When i go to uni next year im sure there will be plenty of inidan swho i can learn hindi and gujurati from.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.