Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    mines crap too lol
    mari tabiyat buho saru che! na hu bharte nuthi gey karan ke ah varus mara gcses che! une gujrat/bharat ma mari suga nuthi pun *puts indian accent on* october *turns it off* ma hu une mara family goa/mumbai/dehli jay che!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    neways, that's a good idea mithun. We keep adding more B'days so tht it's the special way to celebrate our B'days in IFG Please send me yours.
    My B'day is on Feb 18th.

So you feeling any better from the flu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithun)
    My B'day is on Feb 18th.

So you feeling any better from the flu?
    aww, so kind of u to ask. Thanks.

No It will take 2 to 3 more days to get cured. Just taking rest posting every now and then on TSR

ReputationRep:
    By popular demand :p:, I'm back.

How are all at IFG?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Air)
    By popular demand :p:, I'm back.

How are all at IFG?

Whooppaa !!! There she's back

yayy Glad to see you back on Air:p:

So so... what have u been upto?

ReputationRep:
    Whooppaa !!! There she's back

yayy Glad to see you back on Air:p:

So so... what have u been upto?
    Nothing, just the usual study life.

What about you?

Also, I might be going India this year.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to our new member and bollywood dancer Burnin_Heart

Where are you from in Srilanka Burnin_Heart?? woof.. u're really burning :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Air)
    Nothing, just the usual study life.

What about you?

Also, I might be going India this year.
    wuaw, great goin to gujarat is it?

I'm doin great thanks Was there to Manchester last weekend. Luved it. Travelling places in Europe durin weekends atm.

ReputationRep:
    wuaw, great goin to gujarat is it?

I'm doin great thanks Was there to Manchester last weekend. Luved it. Travelling places in Europe durin weekends atm.
    Yep, Going Gujarat.

Travelling in Europe, Sounds good, Which places have you travelled and yet to travel?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Jealous, Jealous. lol ! Where in India are you going? n when will u return back? I can't go to India till mid 2008 As I dunn have any vacation.

But going to Venice for 4 days from 26th April to 1st May
    I really want to go to Venice. Yeah, i am goign to Delhi for 2 weeks! I cannot wait. just 4 days away!!!

Also i saw a post by milio and god bless because you have the same views as me. however i do wear jeans and t-shirts but love wearing the kurta pyjama now and then.
    I am always amazed by religious practices. its kind of a hobby for me. also i love writing stories always with indian names!!! try to keep it very indianised.
    by the way i hate indians(whos heritage is indian) try to be like goray!!! im like wake up, you dont see goray trying to be like indians!!! so wake up confused Desis!!!

havnt posted in a while :eek:

ello

and thanks for the rep Abhinaya!! :hugs: :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    aww, so kind of u to ask. Thanks.

No It will take 2 to 3 more days to get cured. Just taking rest posting every now and then on TSR
    Sorry about that, hope you get better soon ;console;

Hey lilac How are things ?

ReputationRep:
    Get well soon Abhinaya!!!

ReputationRep:
    Posted by doubleo seven
    une gujrat/bharat ma mari suga nuthi
    SUUUUUUUU?!?!?!
    ne tumhari baa ne dada bhi?
    To tumhari sugao kya rech?

ReputationRep:
    aww, thanks for the wishes singh and Mithun. I'll get well soon

Yayyy lilac is still there. lol !

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Air : I'll be goin to Amsterdam for a weekend in March and next would be to venice end of April. In June/July I wish to visit London/Lisbon.

If I come to visit London. I would plan to arrange IFG live meet up if people can make it. Tht would be great wot you guys think?

Milio, Air.... : I find many number of gujarathis here. Why dunn u contribute some basic gujarathi stuff for our 1st thread?

ReputationRep:
    That is fine. i love in central london, so its cool!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I live in Central London too, where in central London you from Singh?

ReputationRep:
    By elephant and castle. not too far from there!!! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    By elephant and castle. not too far from there!!! what about you?
    Good. We can think of it in the future. Would inform in advance before coming there so that, we can fix for the meet up

Thanks a lot guys. Youppieee, I'm well today, back to work and in good form.

I'm gettin ready as one of the organiser for Telugu community new year in Paris on 25th February. woo, I find tht great meeting everyone from my region and celebrating festivals during 3 to 4 occasions per year. Everyone takes responsibilty to make it a grand success Hope it would be same for our IFG meet up

ReputationRep:
    Good. We can think of it in the future. Would inform in advance before coming there so that, we can fix for the meet up

Thanks a lot guys. Youppieee, I'm well today, back to work and in good form.

I'm gettin ready as one of the organiser for Telugu community new year in Paris on 25th February. woo, I find tht great meeting everyone from my region and celebrating festivals during 3 to 4 occasions per year. Everyone takes responsibilty to make it a grand success Hope it would be same for our IFG meet up
    I am sure it be great success(in borat voice)!!! and its good to hear that you feeling better too!!!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.