Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nisherz187)
    I have family in Leiden and Den Haag... which are not too far out from Amsterdam (if you've heard of those places)... so somewhere close by I guess. There's acually a vry big business park near Schiphol Airport which has many multinational companies there, which operate in english, so language-wise would be better (even though I know a fair amount of Dutch through my language classes)...
    I had been to Netherlands by car. I remember passing through Denhaag. It seems very commercial place. lol ! I have attended the International Tulip show at Keukenhof during Easter. Omg ! Loved the tulip fields with different colours over hectares of land like carpets.

So you are going to work there in a company near the airport?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoubleOSeven)
    whenever i go to dubai my flight stops off in amsterdam !!!
    You go to Dubai often DoubleOSeven?

When I was a kid, I knew Dubai for Gold biscuits(ummm....) as I used to see in many Indian films the Shieks smuggling them.

Later once I travelled thru Dubai airport on my way India-Paris. Wuaw, I didn't feel it like an airport but a huuuge shopping complex and started shopping. Finally the authorities carried me to put me in the flight as it was already time for the correspondance flight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    You go to Dubai often DoubleOSeven?

When I was a kid, I knew Dubai for Gold biscuits(ummm....) as I used to see in many Indian films the Shieks smuggling them.

Later once I travelled thru Dubai airport on my way India-Paris. Wuaw, I didn't feel it like an airport but a huuuge shopping complex and started shopping. Finally the authorities carried me to put me in the flight as it was already time for the correspondance flight
    the airports lovely! i have been 4 times (i think,could be more) its lovely you should go! and if you do go then stay here in his hotel, we stay there every times its lovely:
    http://www.leroyalmeridien-dubai.com...oTour&langID=1

ReputationRep:
    the airports lovely! i have been 4 times (i think,could be more) its lovely you should go! and if you do go then stay here in his hotel, we stay there every times its lovely:
    http://www.leroyalmeridien-dubai.com...oTour&langID=1
    aww, thanks. Tht's so kind One of my best friend is going to work there for a company called Areva. So I'll be goin to visit him when he'll be there

Btw, IFG invites you to join our group DoubleOSeven. Hope u'll accept our offer

ReputationRep:
    aww of course i will join
    wow hes working in dubai, lucky!
    grr,tsr is SO distracting i have exams soon noooo!!!!

ReputationRep:
    aww of course i will join
    wow hes working in dubai, lucky!
    grr,tsr is SO distracting i have exams soon noooo!!!!
    yayy You are our IFG family member right now

aww, One or two posts per day doesn't disturb your prep. lol ! That gives you relief from your hectic schedule.

Btw, It's going to be Shivratri soon. So in tht name try to do a night out and prepare for exams. lol !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    Stick me down on Myspace (have just sent you a request).
    I have accepted!!!

Nisha i have to agree, i was talking to an indian shopkeeper today to get some last minute things, and some white guy goes to us speak in english, your in england not in india!!! i told the guy to **** off!!! i hate people like that, its just so ignorant. right this is my last post now for 2 weeks! hope you all have a good two weeks Cyaaaaaa soon!!!(i will try and go on my brother laptop there, so i can come on TSR!!!)

ReputationRep:
    Friends,
    It's going to be Mahashivaratri in 2 days. On 16th February 2007.

Here is a good link for people who want to know more about the festival :
    http://www.mahashivratri.org

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    I have accepted!!!

Nisha i have to agree, i was talking to an indian shopkeeper today to get some last minute things, and some white guy goes to us speak in english, your in england not in india!!! i told the guy to **** off!!! i hate people like that, its just so ignorant. right this is my last post now for 2 weeks! hope you all have a good two weeks Cyaaaaaa soon!!!(i will try and go on my brother laptop there, so i can come on TSR!!!)
    Hey Rahul, Adieuuu... bbyee.

Hope to see ur posts if you have the chance to post from India. Especially about you and Hemamalini

Have good fun and hope to see you back soon.

ReputationRep:
    Har Har Mahadev

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZooBOT)
    Har Har Mahadev

:wavey:
    Bolo ShivShankar

U still in Florida? When are you back to ur kingdom?

What's new from there? Havin great time?

ReputationRep:
    Bolo ShivShankar

U still in Florida? When are you back to ur kingdom?

What's new from there? Havin great time?

yap..hot outside lol so came in to eat some goulab jamon will b back in uk on 21st 9am heathrow if anyone wants to say ello lol!its been cool..raining past few days but sunny now..dunno how long it'll last tho. there are snow storms up north!so much snow! cant wait to get home tho miss it!how things with you

ReputationRep:

yap..hot outside lol so came in to eat some goulab jamon will b back in uk on 21st 9am heathrow if anyone wants to say ello lol!its been cool..raining past few days but sunny now..dunno how long it'll last tho. there are snow storms up north!so much snow! cant wait to get home tho miss it!how things with you
    Me fine thanks and busy at work It had been raining here all day and worst weather. Counting time for the summer days to come. This evening going to watch the movie Blood Diamond.

Did u try to visit ISKCON there?

ReputationRep:
    ooh work eh aww hope the weather gets better. summer should be good ;yes; I haven't heard that movie..but let us know how it is who you going with

didn't get a chance this time. But i may be coming back with parents later..dunno when. Ill go with them you can check out the deities on krishna.com go to the live webcam and choose one the closest one from here is the Aluchua one. Heard its a realyl beautiful temple. Well they all are beautiful you can hear kirtan online too. i miss em heh. There is one is paris right? Didn't prabhupada install the deities there? ive seen some pics..looks beautiful

ReputationRep:
    ooh work eh aww hope the weather gets better. summer should be good ;yes; I haven't heard that movie..but let us know how it is who you going with
    With whom would you go to a movie on a St.Valentine? :p: ehm.. ehmmm...

Actually ISKCON isn't tht strong here in Paris coz they are not having good funds to buy really a huge site here in paris. Last year they had to vacate the house tht they rented for temple sake and now no idea where they are.

Have you been to the bangalore ISKCON? Once I was there and loved it. lol ! It also became a famous lovers spot and the police played many tricks to control them. Didn't know if it worked out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    My cousin who is married to a gujrati said to me that speak hindi and just say 'che' at the end lol
    ;no; Most quotes don't work like that.

ReputationRep:
    im gujrati and dont understand hindi! so we cant just add a che, because i cant sit through a inidan film without subtitles!

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: there are loads of gujuartis where i live. yeh i think its more complex than adding che in the end hehe

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday saw Blood Diamond and liked it so much. What do you think about the movie? Omg ! It made me think of many things even about India.

How many resources we have in countries like Africa, India... and from where did most of the European countries and the United States become so rich like without having not much resources in their countries? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday saw Blood Diamond and liked it so much. What do you think about the movie? Omg ! It made me think of many things even about India.

How many resources we have in countries like Africa, India... and from where did most of the European countries and the United States become so rich like without having not much resources in their countries? :confused:
    Blood Diamond is an awesome movie and Di Caprio has done really well to perfect the South African Accent. His other movie 'The Departed' was also pretty good.

India does have a lot of resources but due to corruption these resources are not being used in a proper manner. Another reason is the big gap between the Rich and the Poor which is larger than that in European Countries.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.