Never go back? Watch

This discussion is closed.
*Kez*
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I met a guy on holidays a few years ago and we had a long distance relationship for 2 years. Then we kinda lost touch and the last time we saw each other was really weird. Now we're back in touch again and are meeting up very soon, im not sure what will happen - do u guys agree with my friends who think u shud never go bak 2 an ex??
Planxty
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Depends what ya want from the relationship..

If u just want a shag then meet him and shag him.

If u want a proper relationship, it really depends on the guy
ChocoVet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Meet up with him, see how it goes, and take it from there. No one knows what's going to happen, so why not give it a try?
LubyLoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You have to think about why you broke up in the first place and if things will be different. If the feelings are still there, then I'd say go for it. But in my opinion I would always go for a fresh start. In my case too much has gone on for me to go back to an ex. But good luck in whatever you decide to do, and even if it doesn't work out, you will always have a friend.
Anubis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*Just be careful that if things went a bit nasty previously, that you both agree all is forgotten this time around - otherwise you'll be stuck in the past and you'll never move on/ get somewhere.
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if its just about the sex, make sure u both know it.

if you want a relationship.... don't shag him too early that way you will be able to see how serious he is
Demona
Report 13 years ago
Long distance relationships only work if both parties are willing to make them work, otherwise you'd be better off staying as mates. I think you'll know instantly what you want from the relationship as soon as you see him again. The best idea is to start from the beginning again, don't have any expectations of what should happen and just be yourself and have fun. Then take it from there.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (140)
46.51%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.49%

Watched Threads