The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
ToomanyManz
just the way he was talking ,that's all.

Fair play. :smile: I'm not a lady, so my opinion is probably rather worthless :biggrin: However, I think the dude in the picture has gone a bit over the top (ie fine for competing I suppose, but a bit too much for general stuff - if that makes sense).

Good luck with your plan anyway, whatever you decide to do.
no way, looks disgusting to me, just far too much.
Reply 82
TSR girls are jokes.
Reply 83
BTW

this is labuff

Why are you asking the 'ladies' on here? It's pointless really isn't it. I bet you if you posted some pics of the girls that guy has done they would blow most if that all of the 'ladies' here out of the water in terms of attractiveness.

Not only that it is a fact that women who found muscular built men attractive are more sexual than those who don't, there was one of those pointless painting the obvious psychological studies on it. So even if some don't like him he will meet cracking hot ones who are tigers in bed. Not dry sexless rabbit food eating shrews.
Reply 85
ToomanyManz

no homo, but that's my ultimate goal

MINGIN!!!:woo:
ToomanyManz

no homo, but that's my ultimate goal

upper body good, but the thighs are excessively big.

Dynamitri

fake.

Nick_000
No, this is.

good.

Mr-Dangerous
ok i guessy ou can see it clearer here ?(im not anorexic) that took a **** load of work in the gym so f**k you all who think i am
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5792/20107819a7785302490l.jpg

good.

ToomanyManz

good.

Adonis
BTW

this is labuff

teenage boy body. not particularly attractive.

I'm versatile, with an inclination for swimmers. They have wonderful bodies. :p:

However, I honestly think that women start to like more muscle as they get older. Teenage girls tend prefer more scrawny guys because there's this general impression that they're perhaps more sensitive.

I wasn't keen on muscly guys at all 4 years ago but things have changed. But in the end, it varies from person to person, just like everything else.
rainbowbex
No. yuck... Tom Welling tho... Mmmmmmmm!!!!!

Tom Welling - Bringing sexy back?...I dont think so :/

Reply 88
Dynamitri

wtf! is that even real?
Reply 89
no, that is quite repulsive.
Reply 90
learner_dancer
No that is disgusting.
Boys need to get the misconception that all women are attracted to overly muscular men out of their heads.

Honestly- I'd actually be put off. It would just tell me that this man is clearly too self-centered and vain in regards to his own demeanour, that he possibly couldn't treat a female with any respect.

Just like how girls spend hours getting ready, this clearly means they are vain and will show no respect to their boyfriends... :rolleyes:
Sithius
Just like how girls spend hours getting ready, this clearly means they are vain and will show no respect to their boyfriends... :rolleyes:

Not all girls do. I wasn't making a generalisation about all guys.
Reply 92
i just puked

those legs:no:
This is muscular perfection

And his beard is alpha as hell too
Reply 94
Sithius

I actually can get ready in 20mins (bar if had shower or face-mask etc) and look decent at that :smile: Do not understand how some of mates can spend just 1-hr on make-up :eek: Get your point though, it is hypocritical to call these blokes vain.

Do agree with most, he is very well-defined, but has gone a bit OTT. The calves, well, look at U. Bolt, Linford Christie and Vieira, all have slim calves in relation to the rest of their body :yes:

Just want to know why he is wearing sunglasses :cool:
Junglytufantyrepuncture
This is muscular perfection

And his beard is alpha as hell too

Is that the real life version of Leonidas?
Reply 97
Dynamitri

His abs are lacking defo :yes:
The Question
Is that the real life version of Leonidas?

no, the closest real life version i suspect would be the actor.... :s
Reply 99
no

Latest