Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Best Poll on TSR ever, nice one OAB :cool:
    agreed - I wonder how long it will go on for? I would be interesting if any of the universities went into the 100s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
    agreed - I wonder how long it will go on for? I would be interesting if any of the universities went into the 100s
    It's possible. But I reckon that the poll will have to be redone after results day in August, just in case some of us don't get the grades we need

ReputationRep:
    ooo, i donno which one to put down. i've got bath as firm and newcastle as insurance, but i think i wanna go to newcastle more now. ok, newcastle goes down on the poll :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...you realise that if you achieve your grades you have to go to your firm choice right?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, but i don't know if i'm gonna be able to get AAA anymore. I mean i don't mind if i go to bath, but right now i'd rather go to newcastle. i'm still trying to decide what i'd do if i got AAA i'm in a confused patch right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmyl)
    oh yeah, but i don't know if i'm gonna be able to get AAA anymore. I mean i don't mind if i go to bath, but right now i'd rather go to newcastle. i'm still trying to decide what i'd do if i got AAA i'm in a confused patch right now
    Well I think you'd have 2 choices if you got AAA:

1. Go to Bath
    2. Drop out of UCAS altogether and re-apply.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, thanks oab.
    i donno, i did hear that you can ask them to release you, but i wouldn't want to risk it i don't think. i don't know, i need to sort out possible clearing uni's anyway if i don't even get AAB for newcastle. my confidence has slipped a little recently and i'm sceptical of getting AAA. i wish the choice had been easier for me, i only got two offers, both with high grade expectations

ReputationRep:
    What are you applying for? Less competetive courses will often mean you can get in despite falling short of your grades.

In any case, don't worry... I think 99% of college students are feeling like you at the moment

ReputationRep:
    architecture, probably one of the most competitive courses available
    but i heard that many uni's (including newcastle) have been very cautious with limiting the amount of offers they've given out this year because last year they gave out too many and most got the grades required. hopefully, that'll give me a chance to get in to newcastle/bath even if i don't quite get the grades.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you've had a very good week (Liverpool fan)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Well at least you've had a very good week (Liverpool fan)
    hehe, yeah it was pretty damn good!!!!!
    ta xxx hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    only goes to show that warwick people have more free time on their hands...scores of them in here voting! :p:
    ... which means that oxford people have more free time on their hands ... than De Montford people!

ReputationRep:
    400 voters! 100 more and I'll stop deliberately bumping the thread

ReputationRep:
    Oh Warwick... what can I say? It's clearly the best :cool:

ReputationRep:
    *adopts cheerleader pose*

GO Manchester, GO Manchester, GO Manchester, !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metta)
    *adopts cheerleader pose*

GO Manchester, GO Manchester, GO Manchester, !
    Yeah that'd work :p:

"Give me an M!
    (M!)
    Give me an A!
    (A!)
    Give me an N!
    (N!)
    Give me a C!
    (C!)
    Give me an H!
    (H!)
    Give me an E!
    (E!)
    Give me an S!
    (S!)
    Give me a T!
    (T!)
    Give me an E!
    (E!)
    Give me an R!
    (R!)

WHAT'S THAT SPELL!?!

...er I dunno I forgot the letters :rolleyes: "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebecca/Becca)
    Woo! Come on the Durham!!
    Durham rocks! We need to get more people off the Durham board to come and vote here, we could soon bump up the figures...

ReputationRep:
    I'm at Manchester... the poll's not public though is it? So there's no way I can see who the other 22 people there/going there are...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    I'm at Manchester... the poll's not public though is it? So there's no way I can see who the other 22 people there/going there are...
    *Laura*, Annik, Blates as, Daveo, diamond3187, domjohn, emporium, Ericz, Jenna999, jo131278, Joshy, keano, krunalmeister, material breach, metta, midnight, MrPaul, ntrik, raspberryswirl, sikhklutz, tinkerb, ZigZag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    Yeah 'tis public

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.