Turn on thread page Beta

How Many Driving Lessons Have You Had watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    30-40 is about average. Most ppl tend to take them over 6-12 months. I passed mine last week first time, crammed in about 40 lessons in three months (probably would have been less but practical test date took a few weeks more than expected). If you can afford it, do around 3 lessons a week and it wont take you long at all. I found double lessons the most productive.

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on having a few lessons a week, to fill this long holiday! Were your lessons two hours?

ReputationRep:
    I took a 1hr and a 2hr lesson per week, so 3hrs per week. In the 2hr lesson I went down all the test routes and did mock tests, so I was well prepared for the practical.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.