Turn on thread page Beta

Experimental psychology at Oxford. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Especially St Michael's street, where you have the homeless shelter directly opposite The Oxford Union...

Sympathetic as I am, nothing pisses me off more than people coming up to you, blocking your path or when you're in a queue at the cashpoint, "Can you spare any change please?", especially when they've got a fag or lager can in their hand.
    PS Especially when you say you have no spare change, get told "F*ck off then you Paki" then they ask you again the next day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RELAX)
    HOW CAN YOU BE SCIENTIFICALLY CAPABLE IF YOU AHVENT DONE SCIENCE?

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING IN IF PEOPLE WHO TOOK A SCIENCE, GOT FAB GRADES AND A GLWOING PEROSAL STATEMENT, ONLY AHVE A 40% CHANCE OF SUCCESS?

LITTLE "LIVING IN THE DREAM WORLD I THINK."

OXBRIDGE IS HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT TAKING A SCIENCE WHICH IS NEARLY AN ESSENTIAL A-LEVEL TO TAKE 4 THE DEGREE SPECIFIED.
    F**k you Relax i got a place. heres to those who dream!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah)
    F**k you Relax i got a place. heres to those who dream!
    Lol!! Congratulations Hannah - what a result!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks sazzle. Hope you get in x x x

ReputationRep:
    So do I!! Dad even went into my old school today to see if their letter had arrived first - it hadn't! :rolleyes: None of the Oxford results have gotten through to them yet.

ReputationRep:
    Well done hannah!! What is your offer? And which college?

ReputationRep:
    My offer is AAA(hmmm) at St Johns. that was my first choice college so im pretty happy about it!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.