This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
hi im 17 nearly 18 and have really really liked this teacher for 5 years. you'll say im sad if i tell u how old he is but its not like i wanna marry him i just seem to want to be wiv him all the time and cant stop thinking of him. i get really depressed and i actually think i love him as it been going on for 5 years. the thing is im always tryin to get his attention but he keeps sayin im attention seekin so theres nothin i can do. ive never liked any lads my age as much and i dont know wot to do coz i get really jelous and find it hard to talkto him. Has any 1 else been in similar situation.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
hi im 17 nearly 18 and have really really liked this teacher for 5 years. you'll say im sad if i tell u how old he is but its not like i wanna marry him i just seem to want to be wiv him all the time and cant stop thinking of him. i get really depressed and i actually think i love him as it been going on for 5 years. the thing is im always tryin to get his attention but he keeps sayin im attention seekin so theres nothin i can do. ive never liked any lads my age as much and i dont know wot to do. has any 1 else been in similar situation.
erm, doesn't look like you have options in abundance does it? Give up, and if you still don't like any lads your age this time next year then become a lesbian.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
hi im 17 nearly 18 and have really really liked this teacher for 5 years. you'll say im sad if i tell u how old he is but its not like i wanna marry him i just seem to want to be wiv him all the time and cant stop thinking of him. i get really depressed and i actually think i love him as it been going on for 5 years. the thing is im always tryin to get his attention but he keeps sayin im attention seekin so theres nothin i can do. ive never liked any lads my age as much and i dont know wot to do. has any 1 else been in similar situation.
no but say you like him as your favourite teacher it is the nearest you will get for him liking you
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
erm, doesn't look like you have options in abundance does it? Give up, and if you still don't like any lads your age this time next year then become a lesbian.
have some reputation for a good reply
emmz
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
no but say you like him as your favourite teacher it is the nearest you will get for him liking you
lol
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mugwump)
My ******* confounds the Louvre! I fart ambrosia and **** pure gold turds! My **** spurts soft diamonds in the morning sunlight!
*******! don de wah, waseech!
sightoplasm
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
hi im 17 nearly 18 and have really really liked this teacher for 5 years. you'll say im sad if i tell u how old he is but its not like i wanna marry him i just seem to want to be wiv him all the time and cant stop thinking of him. i get really depressed and i actually think i love him as it been going on for 5 years. the thing is im always tryin to get his attention but he keeps sayin im attention seekin so theres nothin i can do. ive never liked any lads my age as much and i dont know wot to do coz i get really jelous and find it hard to talkto him. Has any 1 else been in similar situation.
Search for "love problem forums" on google, i'm sure you might find a lot of help on some of the sites you find.
brasil85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes I have before when I was 16/17
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
lol
what?
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
have some reputation for a good reply
Why thank you. You're top of my list for when i have more rep to give
brasil85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i LIKE HER HER BUT DON'T WON'T MARRY HER
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why thank you. You're top of my list for when i have more rep to give
well when i can give some rep i have wrote your name down so i dont forget.
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well when i can give some rep i have wrote your name down so i dont forget.
lol!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol!
i have bad memory
chimp_spanner
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well, I work in a school (not a teacher mind you, just a TA/technician) and I've been advised by one of my work colleagues to turn down an offer I had from a girl - which is damn painful cos I never get offers...EVER lol and she's great. She's 16, I'm 19, so it's nothing scandalous . But it wouldn't be...how shall I say...good business for me to get involved, and I'm just a lowly TA. So at a professional teaching level, think what it would do to this guys career (i.e. destroy it) were you to get involved. Chances are your subtle attempts at getting attention aren't quite as subtle as they seem to you and he probably knows full well what is going on. It would be a shame if he had to tell you in most uncertain (and perhaps devastating) terms that it can't happen, but I'd accept this for yourself, rather than have it come to that, and you can continue to have a good student/teacher relationship as it's meant to be. As it is I'm now afraid to walk into any classrooms this girl is in lol cos I don't know how to look at her while I'm on the job, I dunno if I should make the effort to say hi and pay her attention, or ignore her and get on with my job.....very messy!

I can however relate with not being able to find anyone in the same age group who shares the same values as me. But don't be in a rush about it. At 17 or 18, most people don't really know what they want in a person - not that I've had any relationships, so I'm not speaking from direct experience here, but my definition of what I'm after in a girl has changed so much recently, I've accepted that hey..maybe I'm too young to know what I really want, so I just kinda work, have a good time, get quality time in with my friends, and one day I'll probably cross paths with a certain "someone". Or at least that's my naive take on it

- Paul
emmz
Rep:
?
yeah thanx for reply but i really hope he doesnt know wots goin on lol. well he does think im weird so he might just think i act that way coz im weird. ( im not weird anywhere else though)
emmz
Rep:
?
if the girl likes u why dont u start a conversation at another place rather than college coz then it wouldnt be like shes your student
J.S.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
yeah thanx for reply but i really hope he doesnt know wots goin on lol. well he does think im weird so he might just think i act that way coz im weird. ( im not weird anywhere else though)

Be direct, sometimes you have to 'reach out' for what you really want. Ask him out ASAP, tommorow if possible. If he turns you down, do continue with the 'direct/reach out' mode of thought and slash his tyres. There are plenty of other means too.

Hope this helps.
J.S.
emmz
Rep:
?
(Original post by J.S.)
Be direct, sometimes you have to 'reach out' for what you really want. Ask him out ASAP, tommorow if possible. If he turns you down, do continue with the 'direct/reach out' mode of thought and slash his tyres. There are plenty of other means too.

Hope this helps.
J.S.
thanx but i dont wanna go out wiv him coz hes really old - like 30 odd - i know u might think im sad but hes really cool for his age. i just really really love him and wanna be with him all da time lol - no idea why though
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
thanx but i dont wanna go out wiv him coz hes really old - like 30 odd - i know u might think im sad but hes really cool for his age. i just really really love him and wanna be with him all da time lol - no idea why though
I understand how you feel, can't say I've been in your situation exactly, but love in general can be harsh. You have my sympothy.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (4)
10.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (6)
16.22%
Live streaming events (2)
5.41%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (3)
8.11%
A uni comparison tool (11)
29.73%
An in-person event when available (11)
29.73%