girls-mooncup? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I guess they look big - but then, look at a tampon after use [widthways expansion]

Diaphragms/caps are pretty large looking too.
i have never used a tampon i have tried, but failed.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
am i the only one that thinks that looks a little big? hmm, don't think hat would work for me lol.
you fold them up when you put them in - in half then half again. so they're maybe a little bigger than a tampon when you insert them (but not bigger than the average penis, i would say, and that fits!!)
Flicker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
thanks for the rep whoever it was!

one more thing i've just thought of that is worth mentioning - if you order off the website it is posted in a plain brown envelope with a printed address label. in very little letters at the bottom it says "www.mooncup.co.uk" but that's it, so don't worry about getting it posted to your house!
mich2005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but how wud u empty it??? soon u'll b seein everyone emptying there moon cups yuk!!!
Amzybaby24
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mich2005)
but how wud u empty it??? soon u'll b seein everyone emptying there moon cups yuk!!!
in private.?
mich2005
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lozza)
i'd rather stick to taking the pill constantly and never having periods
cool can u do that
mich2005
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Amzybaby24)
in private.?
but wot wud u do say if u were at college n needed 2 emptyit how wud u do it then?
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I went to boots today and guess what i saw! :eek: :eek: They are more expensive there though. :rolleyes:
mich2005
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Amzybaby24)
in private.?

but wot if u were out in a public place sumwhere, say college, then ow wud u do it in private???
Amzybaby24
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but wot wud u do say if u were at college n needed 2 emptyit how wud u do it then?

just wait, make sure you time the time you put it in and the time you empty it soit's convient to your lifestyle/scedule!
Flicker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you just tip it down the loo and wipe it out with toilet paper! then next chance you get (for example when you get home and can use the bathroom) you rinse it out.

everyone seems to think you have to wave it around and squirt it at people! for goodness' sake, how do you all change pads/tampons? of course you do it in private!

also there is no risk of TSS so depending on how heavy your flow is you can leave it in longer than a tampon, which means you may not even have to change it during the day!
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but wot if u were out in a public place sumwhere, say college, then ow wud u do it in private???
You have public toilets at your college? As in the cubilces are public? :rolleyes:
Flicker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
You have public toilets at your college? As in the cubilces are public? :rolleyes:
exactly what i was thinking. maybe we're mistaken, maybe they have a communal latrine or something.
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by allisandro)
exactly what i was thinking. maybe we're mistaken, maybe they have a communal latrine or something.
Isn't it odd how people are still disgusted by their own bodies. Admittedly i don't look forward to my period and what comes with it, but i deal with it and accept that its a normal part of being a woman.
JonnyB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
girls are weird. always stuffing their chodes with some piece of equipment, towel or "other"
Gross!
Amzybaby24
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Isn't it odd how people are still disgusted by their own bodies. Admittedly i don't look forward to my period and what comes with it, but i deal with it and accept that its a normal part of being a woman.

excactly!
Emma05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I Am thinking of getting one they are not a bad price and also you will not be embrassed anymore when it is the time of the month
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
I guess not being a woman alienates the men from that thought.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't see how that would change the embarassment factor over any other method? Most boys have no idea when girls are actually menstruating, despite all their accusations of PMT etc.
Steph!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
I went to boots today and guess what i saw! :eek: :eek: They are more expensive there though. :rolleyes:
when you say expensive, how expensive is that?

it's just that the only way I can buy things off the internet is with my dads card...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1206)
79.6%
Leave (309)
20.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise