University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

dubstep in nottingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
SensiDub
JESUS CHRIST EMALKAY IS IN NOTTINGHAM 2ND OF OCTOBER ^___^

forget getting to know my housemates, i know where il be heading!

oooo this sounds good where?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Stealth? If i was to hazard a guess
Reply 42
IcEmAn911
Stealth? If i was to hazard a guess

Okay where are you staying at cuz im not in halls and i don't know nottingham or where stealth is?
Millie B
Okay where are you staying at cuz im not in halls and i don't know nottingham or where stealth is?

Raleigh Park in Lenton (Nottingham) at this moment in time... Stealth is in the city centre..
Reply 44
Yeah it's at Stealth, not sure whether to buy a ticket or just pay on the door
Be a ticket seller and get in for free :biggrin:
Reply 46
hey just noticed this post, im into dubstep, dnb, darkstep, minimal, trance etc. Dubstep is king tho :tongue:. Moving into lenton on the 20th so ill be up for pretty much any dubstep/dnb night in nottingham.
Reply 47
SensiDub
JESUS CHRIST EMALKAY IS IN NOTTINGHAM 2ND OF OCTOBER ^___^

forget getting to know my housemates, i know where il be heading!

think im with you on this one mate :P
october is shaping up to be a pretty sick month.

koan sound are playing at hockley hustlE in oct and detonate in dec :biggrin:
Reply 48
IcEmAn911
Raleigh Park in Lenton (Nottingham) at this moment in time... Stealth is in the city centre..

Okay, I'll be at Trinity Square so I should find it then. Can't wait for these dubstep nights out. The Custard Factory is the only place in Birmingham that has all the good acts every week. Is Stealth a large venue?
Reply 49
It doesnt look massive from what ive seen but i could be wrong, is it likely to sell-out?
Millie B
Okay, I'll be at Trinity Square so I should find it then. Can't wait for these dubstep nights out. The Custard Factory is the only place in Birmingham that has all the good acts every week. Is Stealth a large venue?

It's large enough... its not very big!! but the sound system is immense and the twin lasers downstairs in the dubstep room are a beast!
SensiDub
It doesnt look massive from what ive seen but i could be wrong, is it likely to sell-out?

As a ticketseller, I doubt it.. I've never sold anything out for any Stealth Event apart from the Detonate Indoor Festival 2009... But the longer you leave it the more expensive it gets!
Reply 52
Is that the same night as stanton warriors at stealth?! I'm there with bells on. Anyone going to Scratch Perverts/Shy FX at stealth on 25th sept? Thought it would make for a nice pre-freshers rave up!!
Reply 53
Ah man I'd love to see Shy FX, but I don't go up until the week after, and I cant really justify two different trains in the space of a week to Notts :-(

You goin to Trent or Notts Uni, Chris?
Reply 54
Going to Trent. Gotta go down to Bristol the day after to a psytrance night im gunna be dead before freshers even begins haha which uni you going to mate?
Reply 55
Yeah I'm going Trent as well, was in Brizzle last week though, awesome for nights out, was my second choice behind Nottingham.
Reply 56
Im also going stealth on the 25th not sure what the full line up is like tho but Scratch Perverts/Shy FX sounds pretty good.
Also gonna be out the night before i move up to nottingham :tongue:
SeOne Raindance's 20th Bday looks like a sick night 8 rooms (3 outdoors), 11 hours of raving (before the after parties). Old skool, hardcore, trance, break beat, drum and bass, house/electro and hard house line ups.
Sadly no dubstep but its a night not to be missed :tongue:
Reply 57
I love Shy FX saw him new years eve, with Caspa & Rusko, I head up to Nottingham 26th Sept.....such a shame!
Reply 58
hes probably 1 of the few artists i havent seen yet but he looks good id see him just for his machete remix.
but dw theres another good night on the 16th oct [DETONATE & HOSPITALITY :: 16th OCTOBER ::]
facebook link^
not sure what the line up is like but hospitality at matter last friday was amazing so can only really expect good things from them :tongue:
Reply 59
SensiDub
Yeah I'm going Trent as well, was in Brizzle last week though, awesome for nights out, was my second choice behind Nottingham.

yeah definetly I love the scene down there, don't spose you were at bedlam wall of sound at the academy were ya cuz I went to that last week... loudest ******* night I think I have ever been to haha

Millie B
I love Shy FX saw him new years eve, with Caspa & Rusko, I head up to Nottingham 26th Sept.....such a shame!

I was there!! At the custard factory yeh what a sick night marky was the best for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending