Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    to sort, and you can have the drinks back, it'll take a little while as i drank half of them, but you'll get them back in full

ReputationRep:
    If i remember rightly (I dropped french in year nine mind you 'Sortir' means to go out.

ReputationRep:
    Sorti- To leave

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thank you...The French Soc. is prob running low on active members...

AB

ReputationRep:
    I was near enough

ReputationRep:
    *staggers in quite drunk*

ReputationRep:
    :O Really.

ReputationRep:
    God knows how much I drank tonight!

ReputationRep:
    *gasps* Hope!! You are part of ChristChurch! Really, if you must get drunk, get drunk on soda.

ReputationRep:
    just letting you know, i resign and leave the board

forever

ReputationRep:
    Why this self ex-communication?

ReputationRep:
    He is a total loser, and losers don't belong here. He has stolen the BoD's drinks, and still thinks that he can make a profit, in his OWN bar. Hope, tell him that he can leave now. Thank you. You know, at least some people here are honest. Thank the heavens for people like Hope, Whisper, Settolien, Alfred, Craig, Sarah, Gerardette, Tom, Cazzandra, Keren, Esmeralda, Alicia. Losers like Scubar (his name has been ripped out of the pages) should stay where they belong.

AB

(Original post by ~MOi~)
    He is a total loser, and losers don't belong here. He has stolen the BoD's drinks, and still thinks that he can make a profit, in his OWN bar. Hope, tell him that he can leave now. Thank you. You know, at least some people here are honest. Thank the heavens for people like Hope, Whisper, Settolien, Alfred, Craig, Sarah, Gerardette, Tom, Cazzandra, Keren, Esmeralda, Alicia. Losers like Scubar (his name has been ripped out of the pages) should stay where they belong.

AB
    you remembered my name!:love::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)

AB
    its people like you that make me glad im in college where i don't have to mix with you lot anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    ...thank the heavens for people like Hope...
    Biblical?

ReputationRep:
    Someone please tell Scubar that he doesn´t have to post with people like us anymore. ANd yes, I remember all of the names, asunusual as they are, I remember them.

JOnnyB, not biblical, person. Hope Goodenough, she works as a Chaplain.

I do not wish to ever speak to Scubar.

AB

ReputationRep:
    O.o Scandelous.. Alicia is intrigued.

ReputationRep:
    AB, Sir Lancelot would like to appoint you as messenger of our Round Table- you are the best for the job.

Regards
    HG, D.D (Oxon)

ReputationRep:
    All right, messenger will be fine. Thank you Hope.

AB

ReputationRep:
    Oh no AB, you are supposed to be the messenger everywhere else to spread the news of our legend. On the forum, you can be anyone as long as she/he was part of the Arthurian legends. We are looking for King Arthur *hint hint*

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.