The Board of Directions Watch

Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by OpaL kOboI)
*grunts* yes. yes u make up whatever. YES, entertainment because its funny, if u do it right. and.. yes be the Board's researcher. What the hell are u gonna research on?!

Moi
If this thing has a researcher, can he research what happens when you feed a rabbit bicarbonate of soda, 'cos I've heard a rumour, and wanna see if it's true!

*Note the TERRIBLE grammer. That's just so no-one thinks I'm anything to do with this confusing board. In reality (whatever that is :p:) My grammer is actually very good!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
Note the TERRIBLE grammer. That's just so no-one thinks I'm anything to do with this confusing board. In reality (whatever that is :p:) My grammer is actually very good!
Come to think of it, your grammar was appaling in that last post, Opal_Koboi!
And as for the bit about me having nothing to research, why dont I 'make something up'?
~MOi~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Dear Gerbil and I believe Craig,
I beg pardon about my grammar. The researcher may investigate on whatever you wish. The rabbit and baking soda sounds... atrocious, but yes, you may proceed with that... torture. Gerbil, would you wish to become part of the Board? We shall suplly you with a life-time's worth of Hawaiian Chocolates with Macadamian Nuts. All you must do is notify me if you wish to acquire a job at the oard of Directions. Also, you will also need a false name.

Thank You,
Samantha Lujan
~MOi~
Rep:
?
P.S. Note that all of this is fiction. You shall NOT recieve any Hawaiian Chocolates. And your name is just because we wish it so.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
[QUOTE=OpaL kOboI]Dear Gerbil and I believe Craig,
The researcher may investigate on whatever you wish. The rabbit and baking soda sounds... atrocious, but yes, you may proceed with that... torture.[QUOTE]
It sounds a bit barbaric to me... I'm sure I can find far more interesting things to research than that...
staylor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why is there a sig. in one post but not in any others?
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by staylor)
Why is there a sig. in one post but not in any others?
New rule to save memory on the TSR server I think... Only one sig per person per page!
~MOi~
Rep:
?
why are you so 'SANE'?? change it to a dif word at least.... sane sane sane
WHO HAS SEEN STAR WARS III REVENGE OF THE SITH!?
awesome
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
New rule to save memory on the TSR server I think... Only one sig per person per page!
that explains alot
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
that explains alot
Indeed.
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
awesome
So much for the cause of grammar :rolleyes:.

I have seen the film. Yes it was very good. did you know the game is also suposed to be good. Im glad you enjoyed it. Are you going to see it again. When? Why? Who with? Why is it in capitals? If you lot are right this post will have no sig.
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh, fancy that. You were right.

Im gald they're doing something to save memory. Perhaps this will help prevent that damn message. 'TSR is busy right now. Why dont you go and steal a traffic cone. NOTE: TSR does not endorse the stealing of traffic cones.'
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
Oh, fancy that. You were right.

Im gald they're doing something to save memory. Perhaps this will help prevent that damn message. 'TSR is busy right now. Why dont you go and steal a traffic cone. NOTE: TSR does not endorse the stealing of traffic cones.'
*looks amused* you've memorized it? :rolleyes:
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
awesome
i proclaimed him 'sane' :p:
as for Star Wars it hasnt come to any cinemas near me as yet :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: don't get me started
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
*looks amused* you've memorized it? :rolleyes:
Its hard not to memorize it when you see it every day after school :rolleyes:.
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
Its hard not to memorize it when you see it every day after school :rolleyes:.
yes indeedy!!the mind is like a dry sponge aftr school,ready to absorb any nonsense that it is confronted with
~MOi~
Rep:
?
has neone seen the 1st 2 episodes.. and why in heavens name did they make episode 4 ,5,6 then 1,2,3?!?! i dont get it

Anywho, I believe that the Board should be back on topic. Thank you.
Anakin is hot, especcially on the dark side, when he finishes assasinating the seperatists. Right when he turns around. Ooh...
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
In what way are the (grammatically correct) server busy messages on :tsr: less on topic than Anakins hotness ratio?
~MOi~
Rep:
?
I beg pardon, I was... merely distracted. Now, back on topic. Does anyone else wish to join the Board of Directions? There are quite a many jobs left, since Craig, our new member, has taken the job of 'researcher'. By the way, Craig, have you found out anything regarding your latest experiment? The BOard is looking forward to the results of such a... creative idea. We hate to waste good brain power.
~MOi~
Rep:
?
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US? Have we let our foundation fall to a shambles?
What doess it take to reinforce the Board of Directions. Anyone else want to be a member?
Please, don't tell me that our once solid rock has now crumbled into mere dust.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (118)
40.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise