I know! with philadelphia!
Reply 2
pixie05
I know! with philadelphia!

no, just on their own.

MB
Reply 3
nooooooooo sacrilage!
Ween yourself off them using something less harmful, like crack.
Reply 5
musicboy
I can't stop eating Jacob's cream crackers. They're so nice.

MB

Who are you and what have you done with Jacob?! :eek: :rolleyes:
~Raphael~
Who are you and what have you done with Jacob?! :eek: :rolleyes:

More to the point, why are you eating his cream crackers?!

:p:
Reply 7
I can't stop eating Ellie's cream crackers :eek:
WOW, I had that last year, thought I was the only one...
Reply 9
Ooh, has anyone ever done the cream cracker challenge? See how many you can eat without a drink!!
Reply 10
musicboy

MB

switch over to ritz. there like jacobs 'lights'.
Reply 11
musicboy

MB

I have that! I eat them on their own for lunch!

I have to switch to Melba Toasts when I run out, :rolleyes:
Stop eating them, simple enough.
musicboy

MB

If you don't buy any you won't have any to eat. So I'd say the best way to stop eating them would be to stop buying them. :smile:
Reply 14
jacob's choice grain is the ONLY cracker!
Reply 15
i once had a whole box of them.

what you should do, is create a wastecoat made of the crackers themselves*, then go down to the park, wearing it. stroll past the duck pond, give the creatures a dirty look, and whilst brushing your shoulder in order to remove the small amount of crumbs, which will obviously occur having been induced by movement of the shoulders and genlte arm swings whilst walking, give one of the ducks a wink. then, they will come towards you at a tremendous speed, and proceed to peck at your upper body. this should sort out your addiction for a while.

* if you want to be creative, and go for a real "gent" look, break a jacobs cracker in half so that you have a triangle, and position this between the lapel and shoulder so that it mimics a triangular handkerchief.
Reply 16
Have competitions with friends, see if you can eat three cream crackers in under a minute. You'll soon get sick of them.
Reply 17
I've just wondered why they are called cream crackers... they aren't that creamy.
Reply 18
AMM
I've just wondered why they are called cream crackers... they aren't that creamy.

hmm.........I always wondered that! They are good with stilton or cream cheese though!