This discussion is closed.
Jesus09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
After having spent much of my precious time revising the periodic table, i cannot stress my anger at how cruel some people can be.
There are elements named after Einstein, Mendelev, America and even California. But there is no sign of anything whatsoever in memory of me, after all that i have done for mankind. I am disgusted.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jesus09)
After having spent much of my precious time revising the periodic table, i cannot stress my anger at how cruel some people can be.
There are elements named after Einstein, Mendelev, America and even California. But there is no sign of anything whatsoever in memory of me, after all that i have done for mankind. I am disgusted.
What have you done exactly
Jesus09
Rep:
?
(Original post by TIGTIG)
What have you done exactly
saved your a**.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jesus09)
saved your a**.
how?
Jesus09
Rep:
?
how?
Bury stinks.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
how?
He's Jesus.
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Thanks Jeezzy, you showed me the light and for that, I'm eternally grateful. I think it's outrageous that your name didn't appear on that table. I would write a strong letter of complaint to President Bush.
Jesus09
Rep:
?
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
Thanks Jeezzy, you showed me the light and for that, I'm eternally grateful. I think it's outrageous that your name didn't appear on that table. I would write a strong letter of complaint to President Bush.
i wud be grateful. thanks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (528)
51.11%
No (505)
48.89%

Watched Threads