Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, sorry to for the bother but can u guys please help me out with these questions?? Thank you so much...I've been tryin to fill out the form but I aint so good when it comes to writing..BTW this is an application for a Degree in Accounting

5.1 Provide a statement about your commitment and capacity to undertake the degree that you have applied to undertake.

5.2 What outcomes do you plan to achieve from the degree??

6.3. Discuss other relevant reasons for undertaking the course which may further support your application??

Any ideas for the above questions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, thank u...thank u..

ReputationRep:
    well you plan to be an accountant or learn more about figures I guess. Have you looked at all the different types of accountancy qualifications and career routes available?
    Why do you want to do the course??

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any more ideas?? hehhee Thank you... thx

ReputationRep:
    I dont know much about this but surley this should be a personal and accurate reflection of your oppinions on the questions. They are fairly open and as such there is no right or wrong answer, surley if this is what you want to do you have an idea why?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Muffle, thanks for taking the time out to help me out with the questions.

Actually how i present my answers in writing is how they will assess my application and if i don't write well with good answers to the questions, they will give me bad points therefore decreasing my chance of securing a place at the university.

Since placements at universities where I live are so competitive, they have introduced this points system where you have to provide well written answers.

Actually, I think your help and viviki's ideas have been a tremendous help to my answers for the questionnaires. Thanks again guys...

More help will be good

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.