The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep :biggrin:

I just ignored them and they ****ed off!
python05
Yep :biggrin:

I just ignored them and they ****ed off!

Sometimes it doesn't work though in the short term, some people are so persistant, I guess that's why I was bullied for so long. The best thing I found was not to react to the bulling and tell people. That really helped.
I was once by these two people in my class.
It all got too much one day and I started crying. A teacher which everyone respected found out and she had a right go at the whole class, saying how she would not accept any bullying in her class room etc. After that day I wasn't bullied by those people again :biggrin:
Reply 4
yeah, ages ago. I told my head of year and cos they were so persistant I was moved forms and everything was fine, I'm now friends with some of the bullies. We've all changes that much. Thats how long ago it was!
Reply 5
I was bullied in primary school until I knocked my bully unconscious and he had to be taken to hospital. Since that day I was never bullied again.
Everyone's with a soul has been bullied.
Reply 7
I was bullied years ago when I went to secondary school i was in a different class to my best friend and she made friends with this girl who hated me just cos i was friends with her new friend, she made my life a living hell, one night my mum found me crying in my room and i ended up telling her everything, the next day she went into school to speak to the head and sort it all out, he made her apologise to me and she never bullied me again :smile:

my mum is great for sorting things out
Reply 8
Physically bullied, no.
Bullied in a teasing sort of way, then yeah.
Innocentvictim
I was bullied for 12 years and it only stopped last year.

By peers? Not really, I'm much to quiet :smile: .

By siblings? Yes, but I suppose that's a given.
Reply 10
Isn't sibling bullying more 'playful' though. I don't mean it like it's not rough- just that you'd maybe feel more comfortable being bullied by siblings [totally crappy wording, but I hope you know what I mean!]
I don't have siblings, so I don't really know.
Though I did get into fights with my cousins, but I always felt worse about teasing from people from school.
Reply 11
some ppl tried to bully me, but i fought back. I had couple of fights to defend my honour.hehe. So they are quite scared to bully me.
Reply 12
I was in year 7, one this huge girl held me up against the side of a bus by my neck, so I kicked her as hard as I could in the leg. She dropped me. But continued to give me abuse so I ended up catching a different bus to school. I still see her now actually, she has two children and no job SHOCKING!!!
mockel
Isn't sibling bullying more 'playful' though. I don't mean it like it's not rough- just that you'd maybe feel more comfortable being bullied by siblings [totally crappy wording, but I hope you know what I mean!]
I don't have siblings, so I don't really know.
Though I did get into fights with my cousins, but I always felt worse about teasing from people from school.

:smile:, Bullying from siblings albeit traumatising is acceptable; infinitely less taboo.
Reply 14
I was bullied persistently from year 7 to 11. I wasn't as cool as the other black kids at school. My mum couldn't afford nike trainers and moshino jeans (we didn't have a uniform). I had white friends who were middle class so i was basically going against my ethnic group (utter bullshit) and from the start i wanted to be a doctor and they said i thought i was better than everyone else. I told teachers in yr 7 but it didn't really make any difference so i just gave up. My mum came into school as well. It wasn't as bad in later years but it still happened. They used to steal my travelcard everyweek (which was expensive for my mum she was a single parent). I think the worst thing they did was put my trainers down the toilet. I didn't have any others so i had to wear those home.

Ah memories. I'm sitting here crying now! I don't think about it much.

I got the last laugh. I'm doing what i've always wanted to do and their doing nothing knowing them. I'd love to see them now.

Sticks and stones my arse though. It still bothers me.
Reply 15
Haven't we all? It seems to be a consistent thing with all my best friends... somehow it made us stronger :frown: But yes it's horrible. Nobody should ever have to go through that
Sarky
I was bullied persistently from year 7 to 11. I wasn't as cool as the other black kids at school. My mum couldn't afford nike trainers and moshino jeans (we didn't have a uniform). I had white friends who were middle class so i was basically going against my ethnic group (utter bullshit) and from the start i wanted to be a doctor and they said i thought i was better than everyone else. I told teachers in yr 7 but it didn't really make any difference so i just gave up. My mum came into school as well. It wasn't as bad in later years but it still happened. They used to steal my travelcard everyweek (which was expensive for my mum she was a single parent). I think the worst thing they did was put my trainers down the toilet. I didn't have any others so i had to wear those home.

Ah memories. I'm sitting here crying now! I don't think about it much.

I got the last laugh. I'm doing what i've always wanted to do and their doing nothing knowing them. I'd love to see them now.

Sticks and stones my arse though. It still bothers me.

:frown:, Sorry, although you don't really need it now :smile:.
Reply 17
Felicity
:frown:, Sorry, although you don't really need it now :smile:.

Thanks :smile: I wasn't physically bullied very often, the odd kick or being tripped up. It was the name calling and emotional bullying which got to me. I just wanted to be like everyone else. I was lucky. I had the strength of character to make sure i had a good time at school despite everything. I'm not ready to forgive them yet though. I'm gonna be one of those parents who wants to knock seven bells out of children who bully my kids :redface:
Sarky
Thanks :smile: I wasn't physically bullied very often, the odd kick or being tripped up. It was the name calling and emotional bullying which got to me. I just wanted to be like everyone else. I was lucky. I had the strength of character to make sure i had a good time at school despite everything. I'm not ready to forgive them yet though. I'm gonna be one of those parents who wants to knock seven bells out of children who bully my kids :redface:

:smile: :smile:
No, nobody messes with me :boxing: :biggrin:

......................................................................just cousins and siblings and stupid guy friends :redface:......

Latest

Trending

Trending