Turn on thread page Beta

Sexual dreams... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Breaks dont work... Im my experience...

Seriously... just tell him you wanna try it with a girl... Im sure he wont mind, a lot of guys are VERY open minded about this kinda stuff...
    And you WONDER WHY.

ReputationRep:
    No... I don't wonder why... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    No... I don't wonder why... :confused:
    Oh. Ok carry on then.

ReputationRep:
    Girls:

If you drink a large glass of water before you go to bed you will probably have a sexy dream. I'm assuming the pressure or something... but whatever. Works every time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Girls:

If you drink a large glass of water before you go to bed you will probably have a sexy dream. I'm assuming the pressure or something... but whatever. Works every time
    I'm gonna try to prove that tonight :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Girls:

Is that tried and tested or are you just trying to get me to wet the bed?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Girls:

Any advice for guys?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.