The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, neither are particularly random. They both seem to have been specifically chosen, after all.
Dude
That chocolate one is full of bull. It as true as that one of "You swallow about 10 spiders in your sleep every year"

Don't you swallow 10 spiders in our sleep a year? I for one have always believed this fact.
AndrewsJoseph
Don't you swallow 10 spiders in our sleep a year? I for one have always believed this fact.

Made up, too.

How would anyone know?
Voting for your own one, Janealams? after I was sportsman enougth to vote for yours? That is just evil!
Inverurie Jones
Made up, too.

How would anyone know?

Well, do you believe that a snail can sleep for three years then? surely that is not likely, seeing as their life expectancy is only 7 years.
Reply 25
AndrewsJoseph
Voting for your own one, Janealams? after I was sportsman enougth to vote for yours? That is just evil!

lol i didnt say which i voted plus there was nothing like whom to vote...anywayz
im waiting for the other competetion too "who will post more" r u going to post another thread? coz someone in ur thread thinking it might get mixed.
or do we still have to post in the respective threads?
Reply 26
AndrewsJoseph
Well, do you believe that a snail can sleep for three years then? surely that is not likely, seeing as their life expectancy is only 7 years.

Dude if you dont think so then prove it i guess u dont watch NG much. :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Inverurie Jones
Well, neither are particularly random. They both seem to have been specifically chosen, after all.

the other guy (andrewsjoseph) suddenly came up with the challenge n believe me i didnt had much time to choose.
Janealams
lol i didnt say which i voted plus there was nothing like whom to vote...anywayz
im waiting for the other competetion too "who will post more" r u going to post another thread? coz someone in ur thread thinking it might get mixed.
or do we still have to post in the respective threads?

I don't see any point posting a new thread. but if you want a 'who will post more' contest then i'm on!
You're weird andrewsjospeh =/ as in scary weird :s :vraom:

I'm eating chocolate now....and youve just made me stop eating it for 3 seconds =/
Reply 30
AndrewsJoseph
I don't see any point posting a new thread. but if you want a 'who will post more' contest then i'm on!

ya i do ok then put it this way where just u n me will post or we can set a time limit in which who can post more... is it ok :rolleyes:
Reply 31
wild thing
You're weird andrewsjospeh =/ as in scary weird :s :vraom:

I'm eating chocolate now....and youve just made me stop eating it for 3 seconds =/

lol :p:
Janealams
the other guy (andrewsjoseph) suddenly came up with the challenge n believe me i didnt had much time to choose.

?!?!? I SET NO DEADLINE FOR YOUR RANDOM FACT! You had all the time you wanted to choose! And this is a public poll, so I know which one you voted for so don't try and fool me!
(I'm only joking by the way, I just like to be agressive when competing against someone else!)
Reply 33
Dude
At least someone here is seeing sence

I agree :biggrin:
Janealams
ya i do ok then put it this way where just u n me will post or we can set a time limit in which who can post more... is it ok :rolleyes:

Okay, but how do we stop others posting? One more thing, I don't have much more time today to post, So shall we give it a long deadline? say, until Friday?
Reply 35
Lucas
well i saw a documentary once of the cadbury's factory and how unhygienic it was with cockroaches falling into the mixture....

..i guess it should have put me off..but i still eat it!!

I hate choclates but just for the time being :biggrin:
Reply 36
AndrewsJoseph
Okay, but how do we stop others posting? One more thing, I don't have much more time today to post, So shall we give it a long deadline? say, until Friday?

ya anyway u feel comfortable n dont worry abt others if they wanna post then its ok
Plus do tell me how much facts per post coz it will easier to count say 10 or 5?
Janealams
I hate choclates but just for the time being :biggrin:

17-10!!!!! Can't beat me!
Janealams
ya anyway u feel comfortable n dont worry abt others if they wanna post then its ok
Plus do tell me how much facts per post coz it will easier to count say 10 or 5?

Make it five. But i've got to go now, so mabye we should start the thread tomorrow. Tomorrow until Friday. Agreed?
Reply 39
AndrewsJoseph
?!?!? I SET NO DEADLINE FOR YOUR RANDOM FACT! You had all the time you wanted to choose! And this is a public poll, so I know which one you voted for so don't try and fool me!
(I'm only joking by the way, I just like to be agressive when competing against someone else!)

how could i take my time when someone is challenging me.... nevertheless is a friendly competetion so i hope u too wont mind anything.

Latest

Trending

Trending