fitness freaks- please reply Watch

This discussion is closed.
JonnyB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
50 slow situps won't do anything.. if they're easy enough to do 50, you aren't working the muscle hard enough to make it stronger.
It will if you are a beginner and if you "hold" your stomach in.
wspdbu20044
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I got a better idea for all u fat dogs - go eats lots of cakes and crisps and then go die. Atleast then i dont hav to put up with ur gay ass comments.
JonnyB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wspdbu20044)
I got a better idea for all u fat dogs - go eats lots of cakes and crisps and then go die. Atleast then i dont hav to put up with ur gay ass comments.
I doubt anyone who has posted here is that fat mate, anyway, during teenage years theres little chance of cakes and crisps killing you.

Secondly.... actually, no.

Shut up.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tinkerbell1108)
right, so the story is- im quite small- im a size 8 and 5ft1 but my belly is really rounded- can i flatten it just by doing sit-ups or do i actually have to get off my bum and go to the gym? (i'm exceedingly lazy)
please help?
or, if anyone has some tried and tested good exercises for toning stomachs?
:confused:
thanks!
try pilates for toning and sculpting.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by benallen)
Sit ups isn't gonna get rid off ur belly. U need to run it off. Try goin on da Tread Mill for a few hours each day. Then when u have got rid off ur belly u r able to starting toning.
the treadmill a few hours a day! lol, you're having a laugh. I go on the treadmill for about 20 mins and i find that's enough! the treadmill is hard work.
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wspdbu20044)
LOL good one u brought a smile to my face
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JonnyB)
It will if you are a beginner and if you "hold" your stomach in.
If you are a beginner, an exercise that easy still won't stimulate muscle growth. I don't see what difference where you hold your stomach makes either.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (52)
98.11%
No (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads