Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    i know people/losers who check their ucas on the net several times a day and even use wap, they are kinda sad in my eyes
    What is the reason that these 'people/losers' are in mourning?
    Or is it you are tearful, so they are kind of sad in your eyes?

I don't think you have a positive view of these 'people/losers', I don't know why I think this, maybe I am just guessing.

People are going to be curious about UCAS and people aren't, there will never be one flock of sheep for anything. Anyway how do you know of these 'revelations'? You know them, you must affiliate with them. Poor Hattori, my blessings go out to you. No they don't.

ReputationRep:
    I saved my UCAS number and password on my phone, why not, I got the space and I can now access my thing from anywhere... no need wasting memory on either computer or brain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Poor Hattori, my blessings go out to you. No they don't.
    LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'm not sad. Actually, I haven't tried wap...*gets excited*

How do you know your eyes see people in the correct light?
    There seems to be some doubt about the quality of my vision and my light (?). I would like to point out that I use a quality 100W light bulb, I sit as far away from the screen as the keyboard wire allows and I enjoy eating carrots. I think on examination of the quality of my light bulbs, you would actually be surprised by how much effort I have put into finding a quality lighting. The lighting I am currently in is a 100w bulb, supplemented by 4 spotlights that highlight my desk and my bed. These highlighting bulbs are made by GE model Enrich R63. Due to its unique Neodynium coating, Enrich spotlights produce white light with improved colour performance. I also check my eyesight regularly at a reputable optician, and she says that my eyes are not only the most beautiful things she has ever examined but they also provide me with the sharpest, most clear vision any human being could want.

Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    What is the reason that these 'people/losers' are in mourning?
    Or is it you are tearful, so they are kind of sad in your eyes?

I don't think you have a positive view of these 'people/losers', I don't know why I think this, maybe I am just guessing.

People are going to be curious about UCAS and people aren't, there will never be one flock of sheep for anything. Anyway how do you know of these 'revelations'? You know them, you must affiliate with them. Poor Hattori, my blessings go out to you. No they don't.
    Sorry gayboy I didn't know you'd be upset because I don't have a positive view of these people/losers. I guess you must have put the old www.ucas.co.uk into your nokia, and now feel offended because of me.

I do know people who use WAP for ucas, you maybe a user too, I don't know, Im just guessing. I do affiliate with them, you're right. But I also think that they are ******s.

ReputationRep:
    There seems to be some doubt about the quality of my vision and my light (?). I would like to point out that I use a quality 100W light bulb, I sit as far away from the screen as the keyboard wire allows and I enjoy eating carrots. I think on examination of the quality of my light bulbs, you would actually be surprised by how much effort I have put into finding a quality lighting. The lighting I am currently in is a 100w bulb, supplemented by 4 spotlights that highlight my desk and my bed. These highlighting bulbs are made by GE model Enrich R63. Due to its unique Neodynium coating, Enrich spotlights produce white light with improved colour performance. I also check my eyesight regularly at a reputable optician, and she says that my eyes are not only the most beautiful things she has ever examined but they also provide me with the sharpest, most clear vision any human being could want.

Thankyou
    You know I quite clearly meant it metaphorically.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry gayboy I didn't know you'd be upset because I don't have a positive view of these people/losers. I guess you must have put the old www.ucas.co.uk into your nokia, and now feel offended because of me.
    I do affiliate with them, you're right. But I also think that they are ******s.
    First of all I can have you done for sparking allegations that I own a phone, when I don't.
    I am not offended by you, you may wish to believe you have an impact like an earthquake but in actual fact it is an impact of a feather landing on a bouncy castle.
    You are an idiot, you affiliate with these people you brand "******s", you must be in some form of slavery.
    Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Hahahaha, wasting memory. What a bizarre concept
    lol!

Waps cool - mine is free. i can even check my email ^-^

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.