Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Just wondering if anyone else has applied for exp. psych at Oxford- there don't seem to be many who have applied for the subject in this forum.
    If so, which college did you apply to?
    Sparkly xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm applyin to do psychology and philosophy, pretty much same as exp psychology. I'm applyin 2 St John's. Which college u applyin 2 9+ wot subjects u doin.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm applying post Alevel to University College. I did Physics, Maths, Psychology and Biology for my A levels. What subjects are you doing?
    Have you done much interview prep? It's difficult to know what to expect really because you don't hear much about psychology/PPP interviews.
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am doin AVCE ICT, Psychology, German, Religous Studies, and Business Studies. It can be hard 2 prepare for the interview. I am basically learnin my personal statement because I mentioned a lot o things that they cud pick up on. It's got lots of different issues + ensurin that I've read whatever I said I read in the personal statement and knowin what I read inside out. Tryin 2 keep track of current issues that they could pick up on. What d'u get in ur A-Levels and d'u know if ur goin 2 get an interview yet?

Ankur

ReputationRep:
    i got my interview letter yesterday.(yay in some ways and aaargh in others.) Anyway it says I will probably have to stay from the saturday till the wednesday. What am I gonna be doing for four days?!!!

ReputationRep:
    it just puzzled me thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah)
    i got my interview letter yesterday.(yay in some ways and aaargh in others.) Anyway it says I will probably have to stay from the saturday till the wednesday. What am I gonna be doing for four days?!!!
    Hanging around waiting I'd expect... Cam seems to be able to do all its interviews on a single day, but at Ox there are interviews at other colleges.

ReputationRep:
    Do you definitely have to go to another college or is it just if theres a lot of people applying to yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah)
    Do you definitely have to go to another college or is it just if theres a lot of people applying to yours?
    It used to be the latter, but I heard a rumour on this board that this year everybody will be interviewed at another college, I don't know if it's true or not.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyones EP interviews/tests go? How many interviews did you have etc?

ReputationRep:
    went fine had 2 interviews at st john's for psychology and philosophy btw hi hannah it's ankur

ReputationRep:
    Hey hows it going? Did you get back ok or did you stay till wednesday? I never made the connection while we were there.

ReputationRep:
    went back on tue night got back bout 11. I'm fine just desperately want 2 know if i got in 2 oxford or not!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.