The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ellie I stayed in the Moon Palace when I went to Cancun and it was fabulous! I'm sure you'll have a wicked time, Cancun rocks the world!
Reply 21
red_roadkill
Ellie I stayed in the Moon Palace when I went to Cancun and it was fabulous! I'm sure you'll have a wicked time, Cancun rocks the world!

Oo cool :smile: You'll have to tell me all the good places to go! Our hotel's the Boulevard Kukulcán, I think that's fairly central :confused:
Reply 22
How long ya going for? :smile:
Reply 23
Vixen
How long ya going for? :smile:

2 weeks :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 24
Strumpet
Oo cool :smile: You'll have to tell me all the good places to go! Our hotel's the Boulevard Kukulcán, I think that's fairly central :confused:

There is SO much to do in Cancun - you won't get bored. There's something for everyone really, whether you like the beach or you prefer to get out and do things.

How long are you going for? 2 weeks?

I don't remember your hotel but I've heard of it and I'm pretty sure it'll be one of the high calibre Cancun hotties!
Strumpet
I love my boyfriend SO much! He just told me about this surprise holiday he's booked for us in Cancun this summer... would you look at our hotel! :biggrin:

WoW! :eek:

That looks incredible!
Reply 26
Strumpet
2 weeks :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lovely jubbly :biggrin:
Reply 27
red_roadkill
There is SO much to do in Cancun - you won't get bored. There's something for everyone really, whether you like the beach or you prefer to get out and do things.

How long are you going for? 2 weeks?

I don't remember your hotel but I've heard of it and I'm pretty sure it'll be one of the high calibre Cancun hotties!

Sorry, typo! That's the strip our hotel's on. Our's is the Ritz-Carlton apparantly!
Strumpet
I love my boyfriend SO much! He just told me about this surprise holiday he's booked for us in Cancun this summer... would you look at our hotel! :biggrin:

You have a great boyfriend; the place looks amazing; I hope you have a wonderful time! :smile:
Reply 29
I stayed in a Ritz-Carlton in puerto rico, they're cool. :smile:
Reply 30
Felicity
You have a great boyfriend; the place looks amazing; I hope you have a wonderful time! :smile:

I do indeed!
Don't want to think about how much this is costing him, though :eek:
Reply 31
Strumpet
I do indeed!
Don't want to think about how much this is costing him, though :eek:

No, let's think about it. Please.

*Pictures Eleanor's bf turning pockets inside out to show how little money he has left*

Ooh. :smile:
Reply 32
mockel
No, let's think about it. Please.

*Pictures Eleanor's bf turning pockets inside out to show how little money he has left*

Ooh. :smile:

:eek:
I'm sure it was only a few quid anyway! :|
Reply 33
Strumpet
:eek:
I'm sure it was only a few quid anyway! :|

Only about 250£ a night, and that's being optimistic.

:rolleyes:
Take lots of pics.

Of your boyfriend, naked, arse up.
Reply 35
:| ..
Speaking of the old boy - hope you don't mind answering, but how old is he?
Reply 37
erk
Only about 250£ a night, and that's being optimistic.

:rolleyes:

*Doesn't want to think about it*
Reply 38
Tonight Matthew
Speaking of the old boy - hope you don't mind answering, but how old is he?

26. Why?
Reply 39
It depends what suite it is Ellie? :smile:

Latest