Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    un filter sites,i just really need to get onto a site for some coursework, and these computers at school have practically filtered everything, which means i can't do my work damn it!!! so can anybody help me?

ReputationRep:
    I do url filtering, is it equinox that blocks the site?

You'll need the password which the administrator uses, so i don't think you're going to be very successful.

ReputationRep:
    DAMN IT!!!!it isn't that one you said,
    how do they expect us to do good work if they filter ever god damn site!!!!!!!
    but thankyou

ReputationRep:
    If it's a legitimate site, could you ask the administrator to un-block it.

ReputationRep:
    that takes time which i haven't got!!!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by topaz)
    that takes time which i haven't got!!!!
    What's the site? If you ask nicely someone here might copy and paste the contents into an email for you.

ReputationRep:
    hey this site lets u get in2 sites at skool tht hav bin blocked ... wel worx 4 me cos we "can't" get on2 hotmail

http://psychounderground.net/bypass/browser.html

ReputationRep:
    well i am surprised that we have even been allowed to get on this one....which i expect that they are already on to us and filtering it as we speak,,,,,,,,,............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    well i am surprised that we have even been allowed to get on this one....which i expect that they are already on to us and filtering it as we speak,,,,,,,,,............
    did it work?....u ok now?

ReputationRep:
    ok for what? this . well i was only messing but i wouldn't but it past them
    damn ejits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    un filter sites,i just really need to get onto a site for some coursework, and these computers at school have practically filtered everything, which means i can't do my work damn it!!! so can anybody help me?
    it depends what your looking for but used the google cached version, search for the website on google then at the bottom of the result it should say somthing like "- cached - similar pager" if you click on cached it should load up the site or alternativly you could use one of those websites which make your IP anonomous that sometimes works but takes longer and somtinges images don't load up properly. try http://www.anonmizer.com/ that should get you to the site you want as long as anonmizer's not locked off!

ReputationRep:
    well thankyou very much, you kind person you. i think i might try and let you know how it goes!cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaz)
    well thankyou very much, you kind person you. i think i might try and let you know how it goes!cheers
    So did it work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jstringer)
    So did it work?
    lol i just tried it and theyve blocked it here, damn them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol i just tried it and theyve blocked it here, damn them!
    sorry it didn't work but im all outa ideas youll just hav to put up wiv it!

ReputationRep:
    sort of the same here. my college has put a firewall on every website that has the word game or download. and a bunch of others, even if they are to do with our coursework.

but our internet teacher nearly taught us how to get pass the firewall, but he never did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    sort of the same here. my college has put a firewall on every website that has the word game or download. and a bunch of others, even if they are to do with our coursework.

but our internet teacher nearly taught us how to get pass the firewall, but he never did.
    such a shame could have passed it on and made millions..........

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.