The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bad accents
PublicSchoolAnn
bad accents

:rofl: You mean bad fake accents or are there really some accents you don't like? :|
Reply 62
Onearmedbandit
:rofl: You mean bad fake accents or are there really some accents you don't like? :|

please tell me you at least went to bed! :eek:
I think it's all very well making lists of things that we don't like generally in people, or that we would theoretically find attractive, or that we wouldn't want to be present in our perfect partner.

However, as I think has probably already been said in this thread, we can't choose who we fall for, and sometimes personality over-rides all the things that we would theoretically dislike.....and we have to remember that everyone is human and everyone has faults.

But then again, I suppose generally people have a 'type' that they go for, or features in the opposite (or same!) sex that the particularly like, so I suppose following on from that it's perfectly valid to have things that you particularly don't like.

Ruthie xx
Reply 64
wot do u mean bvy bee stung lips?
Starstrike
I think thats a bit unfair. generally speaking evn the mildest of bad skin is not something most people can control and it tends to take a lot longer than a week to clear up. and considering the psychological effect skin problems can have on people, they are likely to be doing everything they possibly can to change it but its not exactly their fault.

for me i like my guys to have definition. not to the beefcake extent, but i dont really like lil skinny assed boys who look liked theyd bend in a strong breeze. :wink:

Very true, and the same goes for greasy hair; I think some people have hair that gets greasy whether or not they wash it (I know one of my best friends used to have that problem and it drove her nuts :frown:)

of course as ruthiepoothie points out, personality is way more important...

So here's an interesting question: do you think that any potentially negative features such as the ones above would put you off a person *no matter what they were like as a person*? Personally, I know they wouldn't cos I've fancied guys who had traits that I *really* hate normally
Reply 66
ugly things: being dirty (greasy/smelly/spots etc) and being fat
Reply 67
beekeeper_
How can you be skinny in 'excess'? :confused:

be you!!! :biggrin:
Someone neg repped me for this thread saying I shouldn't be happy then make others not so. I apologise for anyone who this thread has made unhappy :frown: but if you'd read all my comments you'd find that in fact I am probably more insecure about my appearance than most people. "Pretty days" for me are basically days when I feel normal, the rest of the time I just feel bad about the way I look. However as several people have pointed out and I've said later in the thread, personality is waaaaaay more important than looks. I just thought the results of this survey would be mildly interesting
amo1
wot do u mean bvy bee stung lips?

absolutely colossal ones that look fake i guess...

Latest

Trending

Trending