This discussion is closed.
Perry
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hello, Wondering if everyone is getting the viruses I am getting, I've had the blaster virus, where computer keeps shutting down. Yesterday I was infected with 2 new viruses, downloader.trojan, however it was easier to remove. Its been a hell of year for viruses for me never had so many. Maybe Micsrosoft XP is shite, is it?

regards
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i've had the trojen hourse virus. it's been put in my virus checkers volt (at least i hope it has).
++Hex++
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Perry)
Hello, Wondering if everyone is getting the viruses I am getting, I've had the blaster virus, where computer keeps shutting down. Yesterday I was infected with 2 new viruses, downloader.trojan, however it was easier to remove. Its been a hell of year for viruses for me never had so many. Maybe Micsrosoft XP is shite, is it?

regards
There's a firewall in XP that you can turn on for each net connection you can have. I had XP at home, and we've had 1 virus since we got the computer. XP doesn't crash as much as the versions before it, I think.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (581)
49.91%
No (583)
50.09%

Watched Threads