The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Boring and you will honestly struggle to stay awake in some of the lectures; if you can; try to get the notes off the net.
Reply 21
I don't know if some students don't realise or what, but most of our teachers put all their notes on the net, so there is no point in really copying it down.

We have one who I feel a bit sorry for, he is scared of the class, never tells them to be quiet or anything, and just talks louder if he thinks we are getting to loud. Nobody listens to what he says either because he has a really boring voice.

Adam
byb3
I don't know if some students don't realise or what, but most of our teachers put all their notes on the net, so there is no point in really copying it down.

We have one who I feel a bit sorry for, he is scared of the class, never tells them to be quiet or anything, and just talks louder if he thinks we are getting to loud. Nobody listens to what he says either because he has a really boring voice.

Adam

What course is that ?!

Not Strickland, Webster, or Biggins.

byb3

Lectures depend on your lecturer. Some I fall asleep in within 5 seconds, some keep me enthralled with the world of maths. Depends..

Let me take one guess at who keeps you enthralled...

Must be the one that used the most brilliant way of bringing up complex - the timelord 'i' :biggrin: Had me in stiches last Friday morning !
Reply 23
Expression
What course is that ?!

Not Strickland, Webster, or Biggins.

Let me take one guess at who keeps you enthralled...

Must be the one that used the most brilliant way of bringing up complex - the timelord 'i' :biggrin: Had me in stiches last Friday morning !

the guy who teaches pas153, so you wont know him.

Webster is pretty good at keeping me awake, so is Strickland as well but only because he speaks so frickin fast.
byb3
the guy who teaches pas153, so you wont know him.

Webster is pretty good at keeping me awake, so is Strickland as well but only because he speaks so frickin fast.

Fair enough.

Strickland needs everyone in 101 to get him some Strepsils for Xmas, cos he cough is well getting on my nerves.

Ah well. Euclids & Diaphantine Equations to take another look over before next Friday. The joys :rolleyes: :smile:
Reply 25
In my Maths lectures this term, we get told about famous physicists or mathematicians halfway through.

Latest

Trending

Trending