anyone having housemate problems? Watch

This discussion is closed.
nicki04
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
My housemate for our shared house next year has turned from a good mate to a demon in about a month...and helpfully just after we've signed a legally binding contract. grr, he makes me so mad. he's always complaining that he wants the room i've got (despite when we all were choosing he said he wanted a different one and so he got that one). he corrects everything i say and has his own little story for everything and is always one better. for example round the dinner table earlier...someone said 'i can't believe it i spent £40 on food shopping when my boyfriend was down' he says....'FOURTY-QUID?! That's ridiculous, how on earth did you spent that. PERSONALLY, i've never spent more than £30 on shopping and I was buying loads of stuff. Fourty quid, bl**dy hell...' making her feel totally stupid for telling us. Sorry about the rant, I'm just so mad that I have to live with him next year.
_poptart_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so there's no way you can change the arrangements for next year? Then again if hes only changed in the last month maybe hes just having an "annoying" phase, see how things go for a while cos he might not have meant to be such a headthrob x
prob not very constructive but play him at his own game and whenever he says something put him down as well!
lovemachine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
vote him out of the house.
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lovemachine)
vote him out of the house.
hehe
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
u just have to hang in there i guess... maybe he'll get better over summer? its usually after u spend way too much time together that u notice all the tiny things that piss u off no end :rolleyes:
iv kind of got a problem with i never spend time any more with the people that im going to be living with next year. we get on well but we're just such different people! but its ok i guess its better that u dont live with your best friends or they wont b ur best friends by the end of it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (517)
80.66%
Leave (124)
19.34%

Watched Threads