Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    please does anyone have an excel justification please please please, just a bit of writing to say why you chose excel for the system?!?! thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessb)
    please does anyone have an excel justification please please please, just a bit of writing to say why you chose excel for the system?!?! thanks in advance
    You need to think about the advantages excel posed for you when doing the project. What made it conveneient; better than another package that you could have chosen. What good features were there, which helped you in accomplishing the ask to a good standard? i.e.) graphs, etc. What made it a better program than the rest? Was it easy to use? It is also integrated as part of the microsoft suite. This provides conveniency in the way of accessibility between these programs included in the suite.

Things like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    It seems like ICT is just as hard as Computing, yet Computing is seen as more technical/sciency and is more respected. Weird...
    I think coursework that is done to a high standard in both subjects can be similar.. and the exam papers require a similar technique - but the syllabus for Computing seems to be look at ICT in micro-detail whereas ICT is broader (more waffly which is why it isn't respected as much). My school don't offer Computing because the staff aren't up to scratch on the programming side of things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    I think coursework that is done to a high standard in both subjects can be similar.. and the exam papers require a similar technique - but the syllabus for Computing seems to be look at ICT in micro-detail whereas ICT is broader (more waffly which is why it isn't respected as much). My school don't offer Computing because the staff aren't up to scratch on the programming side of things.

god...who can help me with my horrible ICT project?```

555555555..........i felt so difficult to do ````A2 ICT project```

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.