AS level ICT Project Watch

This discussion is closed.
princessb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
please does anyone have an excel justification please please please, just a bit of writing to say why you chose excel for the system?!?! thanks in advance
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by princessb)
please does anyone have an excel justification please please please, just a bit of writing to say why you chose excel for the system?!?! thanks in advance
You need to think about the advantages excel posed for you when doing the project. What made it conveneient; better than another package that you could have chosen. What good features were there, which helped you in accomplishing the ask to a good standard? i.e.) graphs, etc. What made it a better program than the rest? Was it easy to use? It is also integrated as part of the microsoft suite. This provides conveniency in the way of accessibility between these programs included in the suite.

Things like that.
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)
It seems like ICT is just as hard as Computing, yet Computing is seen as more technical/sciency and is more respected. Weird...
I think coursework that is done to a high standard in both subjects can be similar.. and the exam papers require a similar technique - but the syllabus for Computing seems to be look at ICT in micro-detail whereas ICT is broader (more waffly which is why it isn't respected as much). My school don't offer Computing because the staff aren't up to scratch on the programming side of things.
wangdongxiao
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by James_W)
I think coursework that is done to a high standard in both subjects can be similar.. and the exam papers require a similar technique - but the syllabus for Computing seems to be look at ICT in micro-detail whereas ICT is broader (more waffly which is why it isn't respected as much). My school don't offer Computing because the staff aren't up to scratch on the programming side of things.

god...who can help me with my horrible ICT project?```

555555555..........i felt so difficult to do ````A2 ICT project```
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (38)
27.14%
No - I got the required grades (84)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.86%

Watched Threads