conditional lboro ppl! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Janealams
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by andyj72)
im a bit worried now, my maths is good but in the exams i dnt seem to be able to get an A only B. For phy im trying my best to get an A but at least a B for it. Hope they will consider me cos i want to go in to Uni this yr to do that course.
well i would theres no need to get worry u wont get anything out of it just try ur level best to achieve good results anywayz
Best of Luck
alibashuk
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, you'll be fine
andyj72
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
thanx im trying
mikeA1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I will be going to Loughborough l8r this year, to study Elect/Elect Engineering. Any Idea if this Elect/Elect is undersubscribed? And what does this actually mean? Thanks
mikeA1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
requirements, BBB ==>Maths, Physics, Chm or IT. But I'm a bit worried cos. My Physics kinda looking Blurry :confused: , does any on have any Idea if they would accept;
Maths; A/B
Phy; C
Chm/I.T: B/C
for either BSc or MSc. :confused:

Thanks
alibashuk
Report 13 years ago
Lets take the worst case scenario - BCC
Thats only one grade down. They may accept you only onto the BSc. You can transfer up at the end of the first year though if you perform well in the first year.
What are your predicted grades?

(Original post by mikeA1)
requirements, BBB ==>Maths, Physics, Chm or IT. But I'm a bit worried cos. My Physics kinda looking Blurry :confused: , does any on have any Idea if they would accept;
Maths; A/B
Phy; C
Chm/I.T: B/C
for either BSc or MSc. :confused:

Thanks
dhutch
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im off to do mechanical engineering, five year Meng.
- Assuming i get ABB

I cant wait, its gona be really wierd tho, ahhhhH!

Daniel
prospector60
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lboro is my insurance choice for bnanking finance and management ...BBB....so ill only be coming there if i dont get ABB....any1 else doing teh same course?????
andyj72
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ah damn physics, y can it be so straight forward. i like it but i screw up on some papers.
Bex!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im doing international business and have a conditional. it sux that they want BBB and atm i have ABC!
maras
Report 13 years ago
me goin this october, course computing and management. cya
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (301)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (293)
25.37%
No I don't (561)
48.57%

Watched Threads