The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Democracy
It was you, who I saw sitting there in the outside paved area a few weeks ago right? Or am I going mad? :eyeball:
That was me and Crazyhelicopter yer.
Reply 21
n1r4v
I didn't get this thread.
Clearly it was meant for you to leave it alone.
Renal
That was me and Crazyhelicopter yer.

Oh I see. I was heavily hungover and off for some lunch. I was probably staring at you like a moron, trying to feebly decide "is that Renal or am I still drunk?" :mmm:
Reply 23
Renal
Clearly it was meant for you to leave it alone.

No. Seeing as I researched it and went there on its open days.
Bubbles*de*Milo
What's the PFC?

Perfect Fried Chicken, aka KFC rip off.

If you're a QM/BL student living in the area, it will eventually become your second home, for freshers at any rate.
Reply 25
n1r4v
No. Seeing as I researched it and went there on its open days.

Unless you have been out around Whitechapel/Mile End/Stepney for some epic drunkeness, I would really doubt you did the right sort of research.

P.s. PFC man sold me 4 pieces for £1.50 the other night. Surely it can't be chicken if it's that cheap!
Reply 26
Doesn't exactly take epic drunkness, just working eyes and a nose, to note the amount of dodgy chicken available to residents of E1.
pro : it is medicine
con : it is queen marys
bloody_student
Unless you have been out around Whitechapel/Mile End/Stepney for some epic drunkeness, I would really doubt you did the right sort of research.

P.s. PFC man sold me 4 pieces for £1.50 the other night. Surely it can't be chicken if it's that cheap!

Personally, I'd be more worried about the chicken doner...the fried chicken's usually passable.

likasombodie
pro : it is medicine

con : it is queen marys

:facepalm2:
Reply 29
AEH
Doesn't exactly take epic drunkness, just working eyes and a nose, to note the amount of dodgy chicken available to residents of E1.

To actually eat it requires epic drunkeness......
Reply 30
bloody_student

Epic drunkenness isn't related that much to the university and at best, the area and environment is only one aspect of the pros and cons. I could still have made a decent contribution, but the only thing which seems to be relevant about the university is the area in which it's located and nothing about the course itself, so I'll leave you and Renal to it.:gthumb:
Reply 31
That it does, that it does. It is Actual Science Fact that if you were ever to eat it sober, you would spend the rest of your days wimpering in a corner on Mile End Road. How do you think half the people on there ended up like that? Its because they stared into the very depths of culinary misery to the black heart of PFC and can never verbally express the horror. Its like Vietnam, only with breadcrumbs.
Reply 32
AEH
That it does, that it does. It is Actual Science Fact that if you were ever to eat it sober, you would spend the rest of your days wimpering in a corner on Mile End Road. How do you think half the people on there ended up like that? Its because they stared into the very depths of culinary misery to the black heart of PFC and can never verbally express the horror. Its like Vietnam, only with breadcrumbs.

I actually walked pass THE mile end crying bum today.... :rolleyes:
Has anyone seen that old Asian man with the orange beard?

Chicken or wings?
bloody_student
I actually walked pass THE mile end crying bum today....

There's a Stepney crying bum as well nowadays.

I love E1 :h:
Reply 36
AEH

:rofl:

I've had a fair few late-night experiences in the East End myself, and from what I can remember in my Smirnoff-hazed memory, they were pretty bloody good. Hence why Barts will be my number one choice :cool:
Democracy

There's a Stepney crying bum as well nowadays.

I'm sure it's the same one! I went and told him there was a facebook group about him, only to find it had disappeared :frown:. I swear it had almost 900 members!
digitalis
I'm sure it's the same one! I went and told him there was a facebook group about him, only to find it had disappeared :frown:. I swear it had almost 900 members!

No, no, the Stepney one is female. She hangs out mainly by the Co-op and tube station :yes:
Hmm, its based in an interesting area, with close links to the city, Canary Wharf cineworld is good, and the DLR goes to cutty sark, a nice area of greenwich.

Latest

Trending

Trending