The Student Room Group

The Official 'I'm going to fail my exams' Society

Clearly a lot of people are going to faill their exams. :biggrin: . Only joking :frown: .

No successful people are allowed on this thread - only people who are going to fail or who feel miserable about their exam performance. You can all cry on this thread without being riduculed by succesful people.

==================================
Members
==================================

Vixen
lil_crazyflakes
mr brown
mxox
KdySk8rGirl
awesome
messy
microwave69
McPherson
~Morph~
Acaila
wild thing
Gaskell
zid121
queenselphie
Brooksey
xxhayleyxx
Hanzing
Lozza
lulabel
Helenia
Amystrangeglove
Daibhidh
Strumpet
Chocovet
Heminder
Crazychemist

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can I join? :smile: I think I am going to fail A Level Classics many muchly :frown:
ME ME ME, i will fail biology, chemistry and psychology A2s :frown:
Reply 3
this person is so cool hes going to cambridge hes doing double maths and he got 100% in all the maths exams so far P1-6 M1-3 S1
Reply 4
awesome
this person is so cool hes going to cambridge hes doing double maths and he got 100% in all the maths exams so far P1-6 M1-3 S1

Ne quiet, go and work in wyevale.
Reply 5
Well maths is my weak point its the one im most likely to fail.
Reply 6
Yup I'll join this.
Reply 7
Can I join? There is no way Im passing my college course so I have to stay there for another year before I can go to Uni, woohoo. :biggrin:
Reply 8
I'll join too - i just cant seem to get anything to stick in my head...especially when im trying to learn about sonic the hedgehog genes (yes they really do exist), combined with criciarytenoid artilages and then a bit of histology thrown in for good measures! what fun!
Im doomed!
i'll join too - i acnt actually do any of my four as levels, wen i first chose them i liked them and now i just fall asleep in the lessons, man what kinda life is this?!
Reply 10
Nope, I'm going to pass them all.
Im going to pass my exams, and gets As in them - hahahahaha u f*cking crybabies
Reply 12
wspdbu20044
Im going to pass my exams, and gets As in them - hahahahaha u f*cking crybabies

Wow, they just give 'em away these days, don't they.

F*cker.

:smile:
Nobody here is going to fail.
Reply 14
-Sian-
Nobody here is going to fail.

What a stupid thing to say.
Reply 15
ooh ooh can I join?.....Im gonna fail physics especially....had a practical exam today...the equipment that was layed out on the desk...was faulty..so cudnt connect the circuit up!!....my teacher spent 30 mins trying to find stuff that worked..the battery cell was flat, the voltmeter didnt work....oh but..eventually she did.....but I was so annoyed after that...I dont think I did too well..coz I was so p*ssed off....grrrr
Reply 16
*thinks posativly* i might just fail my psychology unit 6
Reply 17
{raises hand} Advanced Higher Maths
Can I join? :bawling:
maybe ICT yea, but the rest... no!
Reply 19
I honestly believed that I'd failed to get the grades I wanted for every single one of my subjects, right up until the day before results day when I got a phonecall from my headmaster, who wouldn't tell me what I got but asked me to come in early for a photograph for the paper. Everyone gets pessimistic over their exam results, but a lot of people were really happy on results day :smile: .

I'm sure you've all done fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending