Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 'I'm going to fail my exams' Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get a B in maths, hist and eng lit :bawling: Which means I wont get into Uni :bawling: :bawling:
    Can i join too please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    I'm going to get a B in maths, hist and eng lit :bawling: Which means I wont get into Uni :bawling: :bawling:
    Can i join too please
    No. Only joking yes.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to fail A2 ICT

Ah well, its not like I need it for my career path.

Can I join?

ReputationRep:
    can i join, im goin to fail chemistry and biology

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah, Im gonna get a 3rd for my english lit degree, which might as well be a fail!
    finals this week (starting tommorrow) done sod all revision and Im terrified.
    Luckily they let me talk about mills and boon books in the exam tommorrow and Im something of an expert

ReputationRep:
    I want to join because im awesome and i am definetly going to fail maths....especially mecanics because im never there.

ReputationRep:
    can i join....??? i sat my 'prepration for working life' exam yesterday.. and the first question was.. in first aid terms what does the B stand for in ABC? the answer was breathing .... i answered bandages.. :s and im sure if i can get that wrong, think what my other answers will consist of!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    Can i join too please
    How are 3 B's not going to get you to uni? Which uni are you talking about?

I dont think I will fail music or psychology, but I dont think I will do very well in maths or french...

ReputationRep:
    God Im so going to fail A2 Human Bio.. I failed the Jan exam God.. I revised so hard for ther mock today and did awful. I just cant get it.. Argh. Proberly fail A2 media aswell if they decide to give me a unseen meda like last year.. who can write about a sky news Iraq broadcast for an hour?! Thank god for retakes.
    Do I tick all the boxes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen_w)
    How are 3 B's not going to get you to uni? Which uni are you talking about?

I dont think I will fail music or psychology, but I dont think I will do very well in maths or french...
    erm coz my lowest offer is AAB (KCL) and all the rest are AAA :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I already failed mine, do I win?

ReputationRep:
    hey puppy....how do you know?>??

Iam Boared Can I Talk Tio U

(Original post by Vixen)
    Can I join? I think I am going to fail A Level Classics many muchly

YOUR NOT GOIN TO FAIL

Actually, consider English Lit. ****ed.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to get a 3rd or an ordinary which is equivalent to a fail because i'll get b*llocked by the senior tutor.

ReputationRep:
    i'm gonna fail english lit a level
    can i join?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to fail my 2nd MB, which means I have one shot at resits or I can NEVER be a doctor. Nooooooooooooooooooooo :bawling:

Can I join? I am convinced I will fail A2 chemistry arghhh I hate it

ReputationRep:
    I will probably fail AQA B biology (IMPOSSIBLE) but NOTHING ELSE! Anyone else got the same prob with AQA bio?

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.