Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    me too! I'll have failed!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to join this society, as when I have my exams in January I will fail! I need to have people who understand what failure feels like...eep!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna faiiiiiil everything!!! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    i also wnna join in i'm doing 5 Alevels and i have apredicted grade of d for all of my subjects :banghead: :bawling: :stupido:

ReputationRep:
    exam times are back...
    this time my predictions are a little higher, though...

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* january exams.... im looking forward to failing.....

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just come across this society (i know its very late). Im a first year law student who is convinced that shes going to fail!!! I feel like that about all my exams but i havent failed yet - so i dont really know if a qualify for this society???
    Anyway, i hope that non of us fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooops!)
    Hi, just come across this society (i know its very late). Im a first year law student who is convinced that shes going to fail!!! I feel like that about all my exams but i havent failed yet - so i dont really know if a qualify for this society???
    Anyway, i hope that non of us fail
    it is inevitable... :toung:

ReputationRep:
    Predictions are crap though. I got predicted BBCDE for my AS-levels, and I got 5As and I still had to pressurise a couple of teachers into making sure I was predicted As so my Uni application wouldn't appear diabolical. They still wanted to predict me Bs max. Anyway, I have a fear of failure and always have done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xemilyx)
    *sigh* january exams.... im looking forward to failing.....
    Me 2. Maths Need a B in it for most of my offers for uni (not sure how i managed that) and now panicking! Soo gonna fail. And Philosopphy, need an A to get to Lboro which is the only uni i really wanna go to.

Y make exams in Jan? Xmas is 4 eatin drinkin and sleeppin 2 much. Not studying, so far xmas day was the only day i havent studied. Paniking that much!

5 exams in Jan. 3 retakes. 3 exams on 1 day!!!! Thats not fair!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys, this thread is so pessimistic and melancholic ! If you BELIEVE you will pass, then you will! I know it is cliched, but I'm sure it works!
    If you revise and work hard in lessons then why will you all fail? :mad:

POSITIVE THINKING!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hey this is the place for me!!......i'm sooo gonna fail.....and i can't revise!!!...it's too hard!!!

ReputationRep:
    The key to an exam is confidence, if you go in to the exam with a postive attutidue your do better, then if you went in with a negative attutidue . so basically, lighten up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to fail my exams. I'll never finish all my music exam grades by next year :eek:

I'm also going to fail my A levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pianist)
    I'm going to fail my exams. I'll never finish all my music exam grades by next year :eek:

I'm also going to fail my A levels.
    good for you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes very good for me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *Raises hand* E.v.s. and English Language.

ReputationRep:
    so as someone who is bound to fail there exams and is failing mocks now anyway! i would love to join this fabulous and optimistic society! thats if its possible and please!
    I am a perfect for this society!! really
    Lauren
    xxx
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    This society kinda sounds all too relevant again.

ReputationRep:
    Can i join? what a good idea we can all share our experiences if we fail. i've probably failed in biology so i'll be joining soon.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.