The Official 'I'm going to fail my exams' Society Watch

hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Chezua)
go on then! make sure you have a camcorder with you :shot:
I said was going to not will do. I can't now because I have more options than when I had my nervous breakdown.
Candyliqour
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
can i joinn?
Man i hate As's the truly suck eggs!
Toiletpaper8
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This society is depressing lol. People should be confident and be optimistic, not descend into pessimism....
SarahhhD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'ma fail AS philosophy D;
beboo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If u guys fail then its not the end of the world, but my advice would be Piss or get off the pot!
cruciform
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wanna get BBC but is gonna be a struggle, how'd ya get a B in history?
the1one1scorpio
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well guys, it's that time of the year again! I'd just like to announce...

I'M GOING TO FAIL ALL MY EXAMS AND NOT GET INTO UNI AND THEREFORE NOT GO ON MY GAP YEAR.

Can't do A level maths at all, physics will be absolutely shocking and I have a biology exam in roughly 10 hours which I haven't started revising for yet

Now let's get started!
Emily069
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would very much like to join
chiyong
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me too.. I have had the most horrendous week of exams ...not one good one... today was the final straw
azzi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
deffo think am goane fail my exams not lookin forward to the letter dropping through my door worse thing is a dont know when ma results are out
bk123345
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
could i join? i had one exam this week and i messed up quite bad and on top of that i left early aswell. dunno what im going to do next year either.
littlesparrow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by wspdbu20044)
Im going to pass my exams, and gets As in them - hahahahaha u f*cking crybabies
It's a shame he got banned before i read this, i wanted to give him my first ever neg
LOLismyfaveword:)
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i am going to FLOP my physics gcse on friday.. there are too many gcses for me to fail - how on earth will i keep up?!
smartypants?
Report 8 years ago
oh my days.. if i keep reading these posts i will actually fail cos i will begin to believe it myself..

i feel like im gonna fail my A-Levels too but the difference is i REFUSE to fail so when results day comes.. i wont accept envelopes with a U

stay +ve ppl:shot: :yes:
Majed
Report 8 years ago
i think iv already failed tbh, am i way past the line to join this? lol
jessicamitchell
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i have a biology exam tomorrow and chemistry on monday. they're both resits because i failed my first attempts... and i think im about to fail my second attempt :|
Timmyb1211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This seems like the society to join, I just got out of last semester with a 1.7 gpa, because of mono. This semester I'm taking a few courses trying to make up for last semester that i really shouldn't have because 90% of my current classes have nothing to do with my major and I am in way over my head lol.
megadont
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am going to fail my Oral Medicine exam tomorrow. why? because I have learnt one out of many many lecutres sigh.
Futuro
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am going to fail A Level as a whole. Im in my second and final year at sixth form and just have been procrastinating since the last exam of AS
I haven't been going into college at all and would often bunk lessons just because I cannot be asked to go in. I have tonnes of coursework to do with deadlines fast approaching but just can't force myself to start.

Results are in two weeks and it seems I'm going to be filling in a lot of resit forms

It's going to be a tough few months.....
Tilly93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i'm joining! in one ear out the other...! life's fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1119)
78.91%
Leave (299)
21.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed