Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
From bbc.co.uk

------------------------------------------------

Funeral car attacked by teenagers

A funeral limousine taking mourners to a cemetery has been attacked by missile-throwing boys, said police.
The black limousine was part of a funeral procession following a hearse towards Widnes Cemetery in Cheshire.

As it passed a gang of about five teenagers, one of them hurled a piece of wood which shattered the windscreen.

Nobody was injured in last Wednesday's incident, but a Cheshire Constabulary spokeswoman said the mourners were left "extremely distressed".

The youths were standing outside Bankfield School when the wood was thrown, but they were not wearing school uniform and are not thought to be pupils there.

Police said they were still investigating the incident which occurred at 1320 BST.
KingAS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg how selfish of them! and they didnt get caught? wtf??
kidney thief
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
sickening.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Maybe they were too stupid to realise it was a funeral car, they might have thought it was some snob in a limo?

I know that hardly excuses it, but that would be slightly better. :rolleyes:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Maybe they were too stupid to realise it was a funeral car, they might have thought it was some snob in a limo?

I know that hardly excuses it, but that would be slightly better. :rolleyes:
No it wouldn't. Those kids deserve to receive that plank of wood right in their ugly little mugs. Then maybe they should all be thrown into a casket. I'm sure they'll enjoy the proximity those gay little ****ers. Then we can bury them in the ground with the rest of the scum that they are, while they scream "I want my mummy".
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
No it wouldn't. Those kids deserve to receive that plank of wood right in their ugly little mugs. Then maybe they should all be thrown into a casket. I'm sure they'll enjoy the proximity those gay little ****ers. Then we can bury them in the ground with the rest of the scum that they are, while they scream "I want my mummy".
Now now, two wrongs don't make a right. :p:
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Who says what he's proposing is wrong?
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
Who says what he's proposing is wrong?
lol, it seemed a bit harsh. :eek:

Maybe I'm too easy, hmm.
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes. Bring back torture punishment!
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
Yes. Bring back torture punishment!
*hides* :eek:
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You can run...
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
You can run...
I can indeed. *goes offline*
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wouldn't torture them, I'd just chuck them in prison for 10 years. I'm the liberal on this thread, hehe
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't understand how people can be so disrespectful. I mean, some of this sort of behaviour, i understand, even if i don't accept it, but this is just... well its sick.
Beekeeper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I suppose you could maliciously hack off the sods arm, and replace it with the stick he threw.
KdySk8rGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It makes you wonder what the future will be like?
Clodagh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*gulp* run by chavs....they breed much faster and much more copiously than the civilised people!
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Omg, that is sick.

And people are worried that putting these sort of disrespectful little gobs****s in bright orange uniforms whilst they carry out their 'community service' imposes humiliation and goes against their human rights? What b******s.
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
God, some kids just have no respect. Its because of prats like them that we have been labelled a 'yob culture' which is driving me mad.
Helen_w
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That is sick.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise