MalcomNewMoney84
:rolleyes: how very touching

Sarcasm Malcom? :eek:
Sweet by and
Sarcasm Malcom? :eek:

You was first. I was only replicating your cold-heartedness :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Samara Morgan
So, you attempt to mourn one person's death by insulting another dead person?

Who are you to call Princess Diana 'dirty'? People could easily heckle Michael Jackson as 'dirty' due to the pedophilia allegations, but most do not - out of respect for the dead. I suggest you edit that bit out, it totally destroys the concept of your piece.

Oh, and your poem is amateur at best.

You know that 'Dirty Diana' is a song by MJ, right?
Samara Morgan
So, you attempt to mourn one person's death by insulting another dead person?

Who are you to call Princess Diana 'dirty'? People could easily heckle Michael Jackson as 'dirty' due to the pedophilia allegations, but most do not - out of respect for the dead. I suggest you edit that bit out, it totally destroys the concept of your piece.

Oh, and your poem is amateur at best.

I know the person above has just said it, but Dirty Diana is a song...the poem is made up of titles of MJ's songs.
Reply 26
Well Done, thats a lovely poem!
Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
Michael's Dead
We'll All Miss You
'No longer will you shake your body' - very err... moving.
'dirty Diana' - huh!?

Even if 'Dirty Diana' is a song, surely in this context it's intended as a reference to Princess Di too. And it doesn't sound like a very flattering one.
Samara Morgan
Nice straw man argument there, a total fallacy on your behalf.

You can attempt to debate the pragmatics of that sentence, in such an infantile manner; however, you are fully aware that I did not intend Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein to be inclusive within such a notion. I wouldn't consider monsters to be human beings, so I personally wouldn't classify them as 'the dead', which is a figure of speech generally reserved for members of the human race.

Waaaa
Reply 30
This is as gay as 95% of all peadophiles
I was hoping it was going to be funny. I was not impressed.
Reply 32
:lolwut:
right then...
Reply 33
cat observing butterfly
Dear Michael,
the man with a child's heart -
I want you back.
You were still a pretty young thing.
No longer will you shake your body;
you were not unbreakable.
The way you make me feel
is like there ain't no sunshine now.
I cry lonely teardrops
in the closet
because you rock my world.

When I die and go to heaven, will you be there?
Some might have called you a smooth criminal,
but that's just human nature.
Everybody's somebody's a fool.

I think you are there,
your presence was enough to heal the world.
You were certainly not bad -
you were a lovely one,
better than dirty Diana who everyone mourned.
Yes, you got to be there,
Heaven or hell, regardless, when I come of age, and die,
I wanna be where you are.

Please feel free to place my poem in your signature to mourn Michael Jackson's death. :frown:

Please remember to credit me as the writer though. :frown:

wow your poem reeks of faggotry.

heres a much better poem imo:

I pledge allegiance
To the flag
That Michael Jackson was a fag
He used to play with little toys
But then he played with little boys...etc

erm someone finish this for me. you get the general idea.

btw whilst were on the topic of faggotry i thought id use this opportunity to point out how gay Jonas Brothers and all their fans are.
MalcomNewMoney84
You was first. I was only replicating your cold-heartedness :s-smilie:

I was being serious :cry:
Samara Morgan

You can attempt to debate the pragmatics of that sentence, in such an infantile manner; however, you are fully aware that I did not intend Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein to be inclusive within such a notion. I wouldn't consider monsters to be human beings, so I personally wouldn't classify them as 'the dead', which is a figure of speech generally reserved for members of the human race.

Why are you writing like that?
Samara Morgan

I think you misinterpreted my point
you said: "People could easily heckle Michael Jackson as 'dirty' due to the pedophilia allegations, but most do not - out of respect for the dead."
What i was saying, (and yes i did use extreme examples to back up my point) is that being dead is no excuse to ignore what someone has done.

I'm not saying Michael Jackson was a paedophile, I'm saying that your excuse for not heckling him about paedophilia allegations is that he has died.
And i don't think that whether he is dead or alive makes any difference to the matter.
Sweet by and
I was being serious :cry:

ah, mybad. Don't roll your eyes at me next time then! It wasn't really appropriate if that's how you truly feel.. it sends out mixed messages you know :p:
I actually love you.
Reply 39
thats crap it dont even ryhme get some poem lessons

Quick Reply

Latest