Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PRIVATESKLGIRL)
    i prefer rugby! but thats only cos our school only do rugby for the guys and not football.
    rugby is really fun to watch!!
    y did you call yourself private school girl....I am going to call myself grammar school boy

ReputationRep:
    i prefer rugby! but thats only cos our school only do rugby for the guys and not football.
    rugby is really fun to watch!!
    Where are you at school??

ReputationRep:
    go ahead then! i called myself it cos i do go to a private school and i couldnt think of another name and i dont fancy putting my own name down.

school - Wellington School.

ReputationRep:
    go ahead then! i called myself it cos i do go to a private school and i couldnt think of another name and i dont fancy putting my own name down.

Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Oh dear
    Wellington...what a lovely bunch of RUGBY PLAYING expelled sixthformers you have (or had).

ReputationRep:

Ah yes...the imfamous Welly boys... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Oh yea... didn't Will Young go to Wellington School?! My housemaster at Dean Close, in Cheltenham used to teach there.

ReputationRep:
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Ah yes...the imfamous Welly boys... :rolleyes:
    Funny how it came up in the rugby v football thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Oh yea... didn't Will Young go to Wellington School?! My housemaster at Dean Close, in Cheltenham used to teach there.
    cool, when did he leave teaching here?
    yeah will young did i think, not sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    mmm yes... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm talking rubbish again. I meant Wellington College. Wellington School is different me thinks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Funny in a good or bad way?

ReputationRep:
    Funny in a good or bad way?
    last one in the briny is a rotten egg...my school doesn't play footie

ReputationRep:
    I tell you which school is the epitome of the Public school stereotype...Harrow

ReputationRep:
    That's the second time you've used that incomprehensible phrase...what exactly IS a briny?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I tell you which school is the epitome of the Public school stereotype...Harrow
    Oh lordy yes...i used to go out with someone from Harrow, he used to wear golfing jumpers and all my mates ripped it out of him...he moved with his family to Finland and bought an island

ReputationRep:
    That's the second time you've used that incomprehensible phrase...what exactly IS a briny?? :confused:
    the sea, water

ReputationRep:
    Oh lordy yes...i used to go out with someone from Harrow, he used to wear golfing jumpers and all my mates ripped it out of him...he moved with his family to Finland and bought an island
    they are arrogant *****

ReputationRep:
    I am here in the united states, curious about rugby. I grew up watching what we call football (oblong ball, mostly passed and carried, sometimes kicked, I am unsure of its popularity around the globe). I have watched football as you all know it and found it only slightly entertaining. I understand soccer (football to you and the rest of the world), but just am not as entertained by it. I've seen rugby played on the other hand, and have no idea what's going on. Still though, it is entertaining enough to inquire futher. I was on bbc academy's site looking into the rules and found two distinct types of rugby. I am curious as to the differences between league and union. So far union seems to have more followers, and seems more like what I will be interested in thanks for any feedback guys (and gals).

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.