i just really hope i get the grades!
Reply 5
Rain82
geography :p:
i went to the open day and i loved it!
i just really hope i get the grades!

It does look a bit special.

The location also ... :coma:

What accomodation have you put as first choice? Wolfson for me, one of a few it would seem!
Reply 6
simon12345
It does look a bit special.

The location also ... :coma:

What accomodation have you put as first choice? Wolfson for me, one of a few it would seem!

I live in London so im gonna stay at home.
I was gonna move out at first but some girl there said you dont miss much of the night life because everyone goes home anyway, you'll just have to travel a bit further... so i guess it's easier that way

i dunno, i'll probably end up with no mate :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Rain82
I live in London so im gonna stay at home.
I was gonna move out at first but some girl there said you dont miss much of the night life because everyone goes home anyway, you'll just have to travel a bit further... so i guess it's easier that way

i dunno, i'll probably end up with no mate :s-smilie:

I think, so long as you make the effort to get involved by joining societies, fully participate in freshers week, etc that it shouldn't be THAT detrimental to your university experience. Obviously if you live in halls you'll make a lot of friends there, but there are many other places within university where you can meet people, too - you just gotta make the effort! Personally I'd never want to live at home whilst at uni, though, no matter how close I lived.
Reply 8
Well i dont think i will be missing out
i'm not much of a party person anyways

Latest