Act 3 scene 5 romeo and juliet please help me!!!!!!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
jade1588
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I have to write an essay on act 3 scene 5 of romeo and juliet. The question for my essay is:

Analyse the dramatic impact of act 3 scene 5

I have to say what is happening in the scene and have to comment on the characters in the scene, the language,actions and stage directions and the impact on the audience. I have to say why the scene is important, why it is in the middle of the play and whether or not Juliet changes in this scene. I have to comment on the action between the characters and how the audience will react to the scene. I have to say how the scene begins and what the atmosphere is in both the play and the audience.

Please help,i'm lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jade x x x
Carmedones
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jade1588)
I have to write an essay on act 3 scene 5 of romeo and juliet. The question for my essay is:

Analyse the dramatic impact of act 3 scene 5

I have to say what is happening in the scene and have to comment on the characters in the scene, the language,actions and stage directions and the impact on the audience. I have to say why the scene is important, why it is in the middle of the play and whether or not Juliet changes in this scene. I have to comment on the action between the characters and how the audience will react to the scene. I have to say how the scene begins and what the atmosphere is in both the play and the audience.

Please help,i'm lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jade x x x
This is cause of the relationships changing dramatically & the atmosphere is quite calm untill Juliet refuses to marry paris
thts all i can give hope it helps
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (633)
91.08%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
8.92%

Watched Threads