Turn on thread page Beta

Act 3 scene 5 romeo and juliet please help me!!!!!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    I have to write an essay on act 3 scene 5 of romeo and juliet. The question for my essay is:

Analyse the dramatic impact of act 3 scene 5

I have to say what is happening in the scene and have to comment on the characters in the scene, the language,actions and stage directions and the impact on the audience. I have to say why the scene is important, why it is in the middle of the play and whether or not Juliet changes in this scene. I have to comment on the action between the characters and how the audience will react to the scene. I have to say how the scene begins and what the atmosphere is in both the play and the audience.

Please help,i'm lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jade x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade1588)
    I have to write an essay on act 3 scene 5 of romeo and juliet. The question for my essay is:

Analyse the dramatic impact of act 3 scene 5

I have to say what is happening in the scene and have to comment on the characters in the scene, the language,actions and stage directions and the impact on the audience. I have to say why the scene is important, why it is in the middle of the play and whether or not Juliet changes in this scene. I have to comment on the action between the characters and how the audience will react to the scene. I have to say how the scene begins and what the atmosphere is in both the play and the audience.

Please help,i'm lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jade x x x
    This is cause of the relationships changing dramatically & the atmosphere is quite calm untill Juliet refuses to marry paris
    thts all i can give hope it helps

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.