lolhenry
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
She grabbed an outstanding eight A*s and two As in her GCSE exams.
amiparanoid
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
she had a private tutor- and wasn't overly thick. that's it really.
SatSep12
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Oh yeah, I'm full sure she didn't bore people half senseless with stupid threads
Just a Guess?
ArchedEdge
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
She had sex with the chief examiner?
Pains
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Daniel Radcliffe also managed to achieve 3 A's at A-level.

I'd imagine private tutors are a heavy influence behind the grades.
Enzo-259
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
She has so much money she could probably afford the best tutors around.
-aimz
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
She got 3 As at Alevel aswell-I hope I can get those grades without a film series to deal with aswell! :p: She's got it all,intelligence and beauty.Lucky girl.
MB2Z
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Any exam pre uni is just a swallowing a syllabus and jumping through hoops, and we already know she is good at performing.
Kuriso
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Tutors and intelligence.
sadiechantel
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Tutors
dorian gray
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Intelligence.

Is she doing A-Levels or University now?
MB2Z
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Uni come this Sept/Oct. Dunno which uni, she was gonna go Cambridge but I think its somewhere in the US now. She is intelligent, and good looking. God gave with both hands on this one.
e_clark
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
going to cambridge this year i believe...
lotusx
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
i read that she's going to columbia.
Miyavi
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MB2Z)
Any exam pre uni is just a swallowing a syllabus and jumping through hoops, and we already know she is good at performing.
Amen.
Cultivated
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
C'mon, y'all. She's friends with Harry Potter. She cheated and did some magic tricks.
MB2Z
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
/slept with admin tutors, its all good.
Lady_KaKa
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Cultivated)
C'mon, y'all. She's friends with Harry Potter. She cheated and did some magic tricks.
:laugh:
Trevor 12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MB2Z)

oh really ..... like STEP I, II and III for example..... I think not.
BrightGirl
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
best tutors money can buy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads