jade1588
I fink eminem is da best person in da world!!! :biggrin:

.......and should be shot on sight.
Reply 6
Bhaal85
.......and should be shot on sight.

I totally agree wit you!
His a WIGGER!
I like his music. That's as far as it goes.
Reply 8
I detest him immensely.
Reply 9
Eminem: lyrical genius! Back in the day I could totally relate to his music, but rather than slash myself up the songs were a sufficient medium, knowing I wasn't at all alone made things easier. Some of his tunes are so hilarious, e.g. Criminal and The Kids, some are just downright great anthems e.g. Kill You and 'Til I Collapse, and the best would probably be Stan. Nowadays there's less of a connection between me and his lyrics but I still appreciate the sheer genius behind them.
One reason I respect his stuff is because it isn't "glam-rap", it isn't about "thug n*gga, P.I.M.P. makin' money and breakin' off the Hoes, holla!!!" He uses rap for what was its original purpose, to vent. Rap began as a way for black Americans to vent against the discrimination and suffering they experienced in the USA, and Eminem has had his fair share of that.
When he hooks up with D12, god are they funny! Especially Bizzare, he is sick!
Reply 10
eminem iz da best :tongue:
ZJuwelH
Eminem: lyrical genius! Back in the day I could totally relate to his music, but rather than slash myself up the songs were a sufficient medium, knowing I wasn't at all alone made things easier. Some of his tunes are so hilarious, e.g. Criminal and The Kids, some are just downright great anthems e.g. Kill You and 'Til I Collapse, and the best would probably be Stan. Nowadays there's less of a connection between me and his lyrics but I still appreciate the sheer genius behind them.
One reason I respect his stuff is because it isn't "glam-rap", it isn't about "thug n*gga, P.I.M.P. makin' money and breakin' off the Hoes, holla!!!" He uses rap for what was its original purpose, to vent. Rap began as a way for black Americans to vent against the discrimination and suffering they experienced in the USA, and Eminem has had his fair share of that.
When he hooks up with D12, god are they funny! Especially Bizzare, he is sick!

i agree.he is a lyrical genius who struggled to get where he is and he deserves all the credit

Latest

Trending

Trending