This discussion is closed.
jade1588
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I fink eminem is da best person in da world!!!
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jade1588)
he is an overpaid ****** t**t
jade1588
well i like him
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I fink :rolleyes:
jade1588
And wots that?.......
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
.......and should be shot on sight.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
.......and should be shot on sight.
I totally agree wit you!
His a ******!
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I like his music. That's as far as it goes.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I detest him immensely.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Eminem: lyrical genius! Back in the day I could totally relate to his music, but rather than slash myself up the songs were a sufficient medium, knowing I wasn't at all alone made things easier. Some of his tunes are so hilarious, e.g. Criminal and The Kids, some are just downright great anthems e.g. Kill You and 'Til I Collapse, and the best would probably be Stan. Nowadays there's less of a connection between me and his lyrics but I still appreciate the sheer genius behind them.
One reason I respect his stuff is because it isn't "glam-rap", it isn't about "thug n*gga, P.I.M.P. makin' money and breakin' off the Hoes, holla!!!" He uses rap for what was its original purpose, to vent. Rap began as a way for black Americans to vent against the discrimination and suffering they experienced in the USA, and Eminem has had his fair share of that.
When he hooks up with D12, god are they funny! Especially Bizzare, he is sick!
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
eminem iz da best
bruceleemk2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Eminem: lyrical genius! Back in the day I could totally relate to his music, but rather than slash myself up the songs were a sufficient medium, knowing I wasn't at all alone made things easier. Some of his tunes are so hilarious, e.g. Criminal and The Kids, some are just downright great anthems e.g. Kill You and 'Til I Collapse, and the best would probably be Stan. Nowadays there's less of a connection between me and his lyrics but I still appreciate the sheer genius behind them.
One reason I respect his stuff is because it isn't "glam-rap", it isn't about "thug n*gga, P.I.M.P. makin' money and breakin' off the Hoes, holla!!!" He uses rap for what was its original purpose, to vent. Rap began as a way for black Americans to vent against the discrimination and suffering they experienced in the USA, and Eminem has had his fair share of that.
When he hooks up with D12, god are they funny! Especially Bizzare, he is sick!
i agree.he is a lyrical genius who struggled to get where he is and he deserves all the credit
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (3)
10%
Virtual campus tours/open days (5)
16.67%
Live streaming events (1)
3.33%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (2)
6.67%
A uni comparison tool (9)
30%
An in-person event when available (10)
33.33%