which are better pets dogs or cats

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
NickNack
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Dogs - i have both and our cat's just an evil sly savage git and shes only 2 months old. She swipes at everyone, and bullies my dog senseless. Last night she was swinging from her tail!
3adi
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by NickNack)
Dogs - i have both and our cat's just an evil sly savage git and shes only 2 months old. She swipes at everyone, and bullies my dog senseless. Last night she was swinging from her tail!
dogs
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
It has to be dogs! Cats are so evil!

Has nobody seen the film based on a true story 'Cats and Dogs'?

Dogs show you so much more love than a cat ever will.

Adam
a_musical_guy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Cats are less hassel and very clean. Like humans though, some are fluffy and loving while others are physco killers.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
20.41%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.16%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.2%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (14)
28.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
24.49%

Watched Threads