Curves on women: Black v White? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
its damn true!!! just look at the papers. and why is there the saying that for every white man at the top we have blacks gotta work 3 x as hard to get there, if there was no truth in it? i blame the media. also beyonce,halle,sam mumba naomi all have straightened their afro hair, occasionally bleached it, and have naturally fair sjkin so they firt in better to the white ideals the media portray. the BBC as a whole are therfore intrinsically racist. why are there no indian bollywood films during peak showiung?
HALLE berry is mixed race, her dad black and mother white. And it was her black dad who ran away from her as a kid which left her white mum to bring her up. She is about as much black as white.
DayTripper
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
its damn true!!! just look at the papers. and why is there the saying that for every white man at the top we have blacks gotta work 3 x as hard to get there, if there was no truth in it? i blame the media. also beyonce,halle,sam mumba naomi all have straightened their afro hair, occasionally bleached it, and have naturally fair sjkin so they firt in better to the white ideals the media portray. the BBC as a whole are therfore intrinsically racist. why are there no indian bollywood films during peak showiung?
Never heard that saying...ever!!

Straightening their hair? the same reason everyone else does it I guess...fashion, the biggest followers of which are those in the limelight...like the women you mentioned. :rolleyes:

Why are their no bollywood films during peak times?? Why the f*ck do you think?? we don't speak their bloody language!!! Oh, an maybe because they're crap too...

On the original question, I dont really think black women have more curves than white women, just different types of curves in different places....
DayTripper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by esx77)
HALLE berry is mixed race, her dad black and mother white. And it was her black dad who ran away from her as a kid which left her white mum to bring her up. She is about as much black as white.
Oh yeah...why if some one is half black, half white, do they always claim to be black and completly reject any white heritage??? Even if they are only 1/4 black....? :confused:
JonnyB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Every man/woman for themselves.

I've seen all sorts of couples at work, rarely black women with white guys though. But there is pressure from certain social groups to only mix with their own colour counterparts
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by esx77)
Couldn't it be the case that black women are not attracted to white men...afterall it takes TWO TO TANGO!
WTF.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by esx77)
Couldn't it be the case that black women are not attracted to white men...afterall it takes TWO TO TANGO!
true
but then why arent black women attracted to white men?! :rolleyes:
awesome
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
who cares "black, white, indian, chinese or thai, hetro homo or bi" [Black Twang].

If a woman is sexy her ethnic origin doesn't matter
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by awesome)
who cares "black, white, indian, chinese or thai, hetro homo or bi" [Black Twang].

If a woman is sexy her ethnic origin doesn't matter
Nice to have some PC injected in this conversation.
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i feel i shouldn't be here somehow...
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by coldfusion)
i feel i shouldn't be here somehow...
Why?
IceFleur
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
On the topic of 'black women fitting into the media industry'...

It's exactly the same with chinese/asian people. How many famous chinese people can you name? (I'm talking really famous). Probably about three. And they are all extremely americanised or represent all of China (Which is degrading).

I think white and black women are equally beautiful in their own way. For instance, a white dress never looks as good on a white woman as a black woman - simply because of the way it glows on a black woman.
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by IceFleur)
I think white and black women are equally beautiful in their own way. For instance, a white dress never looks as good on a white woman as a black woman - simply because of the way it glows on a black woman.
Would a black dress glow on a white woman?
SJ No.18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by DayTripper)
Oh yeah...why if some one is half black, half white, do they always claim to be black and completly reject any white heritage??? Even if they are only 1/4 black....? :confused:
They only do this when it suits them. For most its just another way to get publicity and the sympathy vote, using the miniscule bleack heritage to try and claim how hard they had to work to make it ti where they are, also it is seen as abit "cool", but when it backfires they play up their non ethnic heritage.
Just look at timberlake, he loved to play up to this hip hop bling bling image, but ehen the **** hit the fan with the janet jackson scandal he dropped all his hip hop lingo and attitude and firmly left janet jackson to rot.

Also though day tripper, in america for a long time any person who had a bit of black in them were considered to be black, this was called the one drop rule, this began at a time when racism was more openley accepted and though strides have been made on the racism part the one drop rule still exists.

sj
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
maths teacher (exotic dancer in her spare time).
A pole dancing maths teacher? Wow!
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
A pole dancing maths teacher? Wow!
Exotic, not erotic.
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Exotic, not erotic.
What's the difference? :p:
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JonnyB)
Why?
i dunno...
chats
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I'm one of those imfamous big booty white girls.

Pale as god knows what, with a fat ass.
The best sort! a bit of both worlds
awesome
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
a pole dancing maths teacher one that can take away her clothes add up her breasts and multiply
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by IceFleur)
On the topic of 'black women fitting into the media industry'...

It's exactly the same with chinese/asian people. How many famous chinese people can you name? (I'm talking really famous). Probably about three. And they are all extremely americanised or represent all of China (Which is degrading).

yes its tru. here's one chinese model. look at her light blonde hair, fake boobs, blue contact lenses.

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20050424070438

and heer's india's biggest star Aishwarya Rai. she is INDIAN. but she has light blue contact lenses , dyed light brown hair. and very fair skin. if she was dark with black hair and eyes she woulnte be famous.can u name me one single bollywood star with black hair and dark skin. didnt think so

http://www.indianembassy.am/images/aishwarya.jpg
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (582)
80.17%
Leave (144)
19.83%

Watched Threads