Curves on women: Black v White? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Most black women with white partners tend to be more educated/wealthy than an average black woman for some reason. And upper/middle class white women do not have as many black partners than working class white girls.
coldfusion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Sorry, what do you mean?
no offence but from your name i guessed that u might have some...first hand experience shall we say...
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by coldfusion)
no offence but from your name i guessed that u might have some...first hand experience shall we say...
Experience of what?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by esx77)
Most black women with white partners tend to be more educated/wealthy than an average black woman for some reason. And upper/middle class white women do not have as many black partners than working class white girls.
Then I suppose that's touching on the issue of how "intellectual" black people generally are, as controversial as it sounds (like that programme about how there are not many black people at oxbridge, etc.)
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Experience of what?
What do you think? He's implying that Adhsur sounds like an asian name, therefore he assumes that you being asian means that you sleep with asian girls.
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JonnyB)
What do you think? He's implying that Adhsur sounds like an asian name, therefore he assumes that you being asian means that you sleep with asian girls.
She's not a lesbo! :confused:
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Experience of what?
Personal experience or someone close. Experience of a desire to look, feel, etc western/white/etc.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Erm, ok.

She's a girl. And her name is not Adhsur. :p:
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
She's not a lesbo! :confused:
Did someone say lesbo??
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
WTF I did not imply that!! Use some common sense before accusing others like that!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by esx77)
Although i'm not sure why, i think you're probably right. I was never considered attractive by the black guys i went to school with. I wasn't in with the popular group so i guess that had a lot to do with it.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SilverWings)
Did someone say lesbo??
Do you do forum searches for random lesbian-related jargon? :p:
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Then I suppose that's touching on the issue of how "intellectual" black people generally are, as controversial as it sounds (like that programme about how there are not many black people at oxbridge, etc.)

Its much more to with with nurture than nature as to why there aren't very many black people in higher education.
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did someone say lesbo??
When did u become a sub? and why do u show yourself as offline?
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Although i'm not sure why, i think you're probably right. I was never considered attractive by the black guys i went to school with. I wasn't in with the popular group so i guess that had a lot to do with it.

probly because for instance at university's there is not a strong black presence so therefore you will be in a very white dominated environment which kinda narrows your social circles
SilverWings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Do you do forum searches for random lesbian-related jargon? :p:
Nah this thread is just in ma user cp and I randomly read it... :p:
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Whatever! Don't try and cover your ass now!
SilverWings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by coldfusion)
When did u become a sub? and why do u show yourself as offline?
I became a sub a while ago... and I show myself as offline because... I'm shy?? I dunno... :rolleyes:

Do I... know you?? :confused:
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by esx77)
probly because for instance at university's there is not a strong black presence so therefore you will be in a very white dominated environment which kinda narrows your social circles

I think my social circle was narrowed the minute i made the decision that i wanted to go to uni. It alienated me from lots of people especially other black people who saw me as being up myself. Therefore my friends were mainly white middle class people.
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I became a sub a while ago... and I show myself as offline because... I'm shy?? I dunno... :rolleyes:

Do I... know you?? :confused:
Yeah right you're shy! and have you forgotten me already....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads